Less than 10 minutes to the Moonta Bay & Port Hughes beaches, All Seasons is a self-contained holiday house with plenty of extra guest comforts including free WiFi.
All Seasons has 3 bedrooms - king, queen & a trio bunk – and can sleep up to 7 people. Quilts, blankets and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
The master queen bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with shower & toilet; plus, there is a main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet.
All Seasons has ducted air-conditioning (cooling only) throughout the house, with a combustion heater (some wood supplied) and portable heating.
The open plan combined lounge, kitchen & dining area has a televisionradio and WiFi for guests use. A Wii games console with a selection of games is provided for guests. There is also a second lounge room with large television & DVD player.
The kitchen at All Seasons is fully equipped with a gas oven & cooktop, side-by-side fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
The rear verandah is enclosed with everything needed for outdoor entertaining including a dining table with bench seating and lounge; plus, a wall-mounted television. There is also a drink fridge, flat plate gas barbecue and dart board.
All Seasons has a secure rear yard with a lawned area off the back verandah, and a basketball ring to keep the kids entertained with shooting hoops.
There is off-street parking for up to 3 vehicles in the driveway, and a boat can be parked behind the gate.
If you’re fishing while on your Yorke Peninsula holiday, All Seasons is just a short drive from the Port Hughes boat ramp; or you can fish off the jetties at Port Hughes or Moonta Bay. There is a fish cleaning sink at All Seasons, and room for a boat in the secure yard.
The Simms Cove Beach is just a short walk away, with access through a gate at the rear of All Seasons, and then through the reserve to the beach.
All Seasons is a single level property with minimal steps & wide doorways. It is suitable holiday accommodation for elderly guests or those needing easy access.
- 3 bedrooms - King, Queen, Trio bunk (double queen on the bottom, single on the top)
- Sleeps 7
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Ensuite bathroom with shower & toilet
- Main bathroom with bath, shower & separate toilet
- Ducted air-conditioning (cooling) throughout
- Combustion heater in lounge room (limited supply of wood provided for guests use)
- Portable electric heaters
- Combined lounge, kitchen & dining
- WiFi for guests’ use
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas oven & stovetop, side-by-side fridge/freezer, dishwasher & microwave
- Second lounge area with large television & DVD player
- Wii games console with games
- Separate drinks fridge
- Top load washing machine
- Enclosed outdoor entertaining area with table & lounge seating
- Wall mounted television on undercover rear verandah
- Flat plate gas barbecue
- Dart board
- Basketball ring
- Secure rear yard
- Large backyard with lawned area
- Fish cleaning sink
- Off-street parking with room for a boat behind fence
- Parking in driveway for up to 3 vehicles
- Sorry, pets not permitted