Porosa Ridge Bed & Breakfast
Escape to the country at Porosa Ridge Bed & Breakfast, located on a working farm on central Yorke Peninsula, 10 minutes' drive from Ardrossan and 10 minutes to Maitland.
Bring your horse or dog for a getaway too - they are well catered for in fenced yards. Relax by a campfire at night (seasonal), take in the atmosphere on the front veranda - fun for all the family. All linen, quilts and pillows are provided. There is a well equipped kitchen with microwave, coffee pod machine and large refrigerator. Continental breakfast provisions are provided. All bedrooms and lounge have ceiling fans. There is a central lounge area with combustion wood heather (wood supplied), television, DVD player and Bluetooth music station with USB, CD and Aux cord. The outdoor area has a Weber Q barbecue and fish cleaning facility and a designated bonfire area with wood supplied (council restrictions apply). There is a front load washing machine and dryer. Pets by arrangement only, kennel can be supplied as well as dog chains.
- 3 bedrooms – queen, 2 single, double + single
- Sleeps 7
- Portacot available (BYO Linen)
- All linen, Quilts and pillows provided. Extra blankets supplied for winter
- Continental Breakfast provisions provided
- All bedrooms and lounge have ceiling fans
- Central lounge area with TV and DVD player
- Combustion wood heater in lounge room with wood supplied
- Bluetooth music station with USB, CD and Aux cord
- Well equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer, microwave and coffee pod machine
- Front load washing machine
- clothes dryer
- Webber Q Barbecue
- Garage parking for 1 car
- Outdoor dining area
- Fish cleaning facility
- Designated bonfire area with wood supplied (Council restrictions & fire regulations apply)
- Private peaceful rural setting - being a farm, plenty of parking
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet). No fenced area - kennel can be supplied as well as dog chains
- Horses welcome ($100 refundable bond applies per horse).