Winens’s Rest is a new holiday rental located on the western edge of Ardrossan but is walking distance to the main street. This holiday house is spacious and has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Ardrossan is a central holiday point for fishing on Yorke Peninsula and is popular for crabbing, either off the jetty or raking from nearby Tiddy Widdy or James Well Rogues Point.
Relax on the large rear deck and catch the Ardrossan afternoon sea breeze. The double carport at the end of the driveway has a high clearance, so good for boat parking.
Winen’s Rest can sleep up to 10 guests (portacot available). Quilts and pillows provided with an optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office. Large TV in lounge area with USB, HDMI ports and Bluetooth speakers.
Well equipped kitchen with electric stove, fridge with freezer on top, microwave , oven and highchair. Top load washing machine and dryer. Hooded BBQ on large rear deck with outdoor seating. Off street parking, double carport and large rear yard. Sorry no pets permitted.
- 4 bedrooms – King, Queen, Trio bunk, Trio bunk. Portacot available
- Sleeps 10
- Pillows and quilts provided
- BYO linen – sheets, towels, tea-towels, bath mats
- Optional linen hire at $20 per person
- 2 bathrooms including 2 toilets, 1 bath and baby change table
- Large TV in lounge with USB and HDMI connectors and Bluetooth speakers
- Well equipped kitchen with electric stove, fridge with freezer on top, microwave, oven and highchair
- Top load washing machine and dryer
- BBQ with hood on large rear deck
- Off street parking has double carport and large rear yard
- Sorry, no pets – not fenced