Parking spaces: 4
Located in Balgowan Estate, Zante is a spacious 2 storey holiday house with seaviews.
Zante can sleep up to 10 people in 4 spacious bedrooms across 2 levels – upstairs is a queen bedroom; and downstairs are another 3 bedrooms with queen, trio bunk & cot; trio bunk. Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
An ensuite bathroom with a shower & separate toilet adjoins the upstairs queen bedroom, and downstairs is a main bathroom with a shower & bath, and a separate toilet.
Zante has reverse cycle air-conditioning in the upstairs & downstairs living areas,. There is a large television with USB port & DVD player in both lounge rooms, along with plenty of DVD’s for guests to watch during their stay.
The upstairs kitchen & dining area is fully equipped for any length of stay with a large fridge/freezer, microwave, electric stove & Nespresso-compatible coffee pod machine; as well as an assortment of platters & glassware ideal for larger groups staying at the accommodation.
Downstairs is a kitchenette with electric stove, large fridge/freezer & another dining area.
Families staying with younger children are well catered for with a stair gate, high chair, cot & stroller all provided at this holiday accommodation for guests to use.
The balcony adjoining the upstairs living area offers seaviews across to the coast, and is a great spot to relax with a range of seating options including outdoor dining setting and a hammock.
If you’re coming to Balgowan for fishing, Zante has a fish cleaning area and a large hooded gas barbecue for cooking up your catch.
There’s also plenty of parking with off-street parking for up to 4 vehicles and room for a boat, with easy access in and out of the driveaway and room to turn around.
Located just a 5 minute walk from Balgowan’s beach, Zante is affordable holiday accommodation for a group or 2 families looking for a Yorke Peninsula holiday by the coast.
Trio Bunk: 2
- 4 bedrooms – Queen [upstairs]; Queen, Trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top) & cot; Trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top) [downstairs]
- Sleeps 10
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Upstairs ensuite bathroom adjoining queen bedroom
- Separate toilet
- Main bathroom downstairs with shower & bath
- Separate toilet
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in upstairs & downstairs living areas
- Upstairs & downstairs lounge rooms have large television with USB port & DVD player
- CD player
- DVD’s for guest to use
- Stair gate
- High chair
- Fully equipped kitchen & dining areas upstairs with large fridge/freezer, microwave & electric stove
- Coffee machine (please bring Nespresso-compatible pods)
- Assortment of platters & glassware
- Downstairs kitchenette with fridge/freezer & electric stove
- Front load washing machine
- Large hooded gas barbecue
- Outdoor shower
- Fish cleaning sink
- Off-street parking for up to 4 vehicles and room for a boat
- No garage access for guests
- Unfenced yard
- Sorry, pets not permitted
DVD player: Yes
Ensuite bathroom: Yes
Group stays (10+ guests): Yes
Pet friendly: No
Washing Machine: Yes
Cleaning fee: $110.00
Administration fee: $25.00
Refundable Security Bond: $250.00
|Low||1 May - 31 October.|
|High||1 November - 30 April;
plus all long weekends, special events in the vicinity & Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
|Peak||Easter, and Christmas/New Year;
26 December - 31 January.
Rate x Number of nights + Cleaning Fee + $25 administration fee = Total Price
All rates are quoted per night in AUD.
- A refundable security bond may be payable for a property; a bond may also be required in lieu of credit card details for security prior to obtaining key details.
- At a pet friendly property, a minimum $100 refundable pet bond is to be paid (refer to Terms & Conditions).
- If an online booking has been made & Country Getaways has been advised that you are bringing a dog, you authorise that the $100 refundable pet bond is processed to the card used for the booking transaction.
Long Weekends, SA Schoolies & Peak Season Bonds
For any bookings on long weekends, SA schoolies & peak season; a $250 refundable security bond is to be paid by credit card prior to obtaining key access details (not applicable when a property bond is already in place).
Please note for any reservations where a debit card is used as a form of payment, a $250 refundable security bond must be paid.
Refundable bonds are only to be processed to a credit card.
Refer to specific property details for security or pet bond details.
The property cleaner will advise the bond status following your departure, and your bond less any debits, will be refunded within 14 business days of your date of departure via the method paid.
Balgowan is a small sleepy town located south of Moonta Bay.
This town is a popular fishing spot (some would say that Balgowan is one of the best kept secrets on Yorke Peninsula). Balgowan's Clifftop Kiosk has general supplies, coffee, takeaway food, ice & fuel.
Book a fishing charter leaving from the beach - popular in Summer and Winter. Or if you have your own, launch your boat at high tide.
Further South is Port Victoria, a popular spot for jetty fishing.
The Balgowan coastline has great scenic unspoilt coastal walks and is a town untouched by tourism and development. There are pontoons off the beach which children love to use.
Balgowan is a 10 minute drive from Maitland which is the service centre for this town. Come into the Country Getaways office at Maitland and say "Hi" to our friendly staff.
Balgowan is located approximately 2 hours drive from Adelaide.