Parking spaces: 3
Book a Happy Shack special offer - book for 4 nights & receive 50% off the one of the nights!BOOK NOW
Happy Shack is a renovated shack on the beachfront at Black Point. It is an ideal family getaway and comfortably sleeps a family with 7 individual beds in 3 bedrooms.
Happy Shack features a queen size bed, two single beds and two bunk beds. Bring all of your own linen - quilts and pillows are supplied, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office. There is one bathroom and toilet.
There are three televisions - one with TV/DVD in the lounge and two with DVD'S only and a CD Player - three in one with iPod.
There are board games for the whole family and a well equipped kitchen (no dishwasher) with microwave, Nespresso Pod coffee machine (BYO Pods), and a large fridge/freezer.
Happy Shack is well equipped with everything you would expect for a weekend away including a front load washing machine, hooded BBQ and crab cooking facilities.
There is off street parking with room for a boat. Pets by arrangement only You can relax and reinvigorate at Happy Shack!
Double Bunk: 2
- 3 bedrooms - Queen, 2 single, 2 x bunks
- Sleeps 8
- Quilts and pillows supplied
- BYO All linen
- optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- 1 bathroom and toilet
- 3 TV's - one with TV/DVD in lounge and two with DVDs only
- CD Player - 3 in 1 with ipod
- Board games for the whole family
- Kitchen has all the essentials with Nespresso Pod coffee machine (BYO Pods) and microwave (no dishwasher)
- Large fridge/freezer
- Front load washing machine (BYO powder)
- BBQ with hood and gas supplied
- Off street parking with room for boat
- Crab cooker supplied
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet)
DVD player: Yes
Ensuite bathroom: No
Group stays (10+ guests): No
Pet friendly: Yes
Washing Machine: Yes
Administration fee: $25.00
Refundable pet bond: $100.00
Cleaning fee: $75.00
Refundable Security Bond (refer terms & conditions for applicable bonds/periods): $250.00
|Low||1 May - 31 October.|
|High||1 November - 30 April;
plus all long weekends, special events in the vicinity & Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
|Peak||Easter, and Christmas/New Year;
26 December - 31 January.
Rate x Number of nights + Cleaning Fee + $25 administration fee = Total Price
All rates are quoted per night in AUD.
- A refundable security bond may be payable for a property; a bond may also be required in lieu of credit card details for security prior to obtaining key details.
- At a pet friendly property, a minimum $100 refundable pet bond is to be paid (refer to Terms & Conditions).
- If an online booking has been made & Country Getaways has been advised that you are bringing a dog, you authorise that the $100 refundable pet bond is processed to the card used for the booking transaction.
Long Weekends, SA Schoolies & Peak Season Bonds
For any bookings on long weekends, SA schoolies & peak season; a $250 refundable security bond is to be paid by credit card prior to obtaining key access details (not applicable when a property bond is already in place).
Please note for any reservations where a debit card is used as a form of payment, a $250 refundable security bond must be paid.
Refundable bonds are only to be processed to a credit card.
Refer to specific property details for security or pet bond details.
The property cleaner will advise the bond status following your departure, and your bond less any debits, will be refunded within 14 business days of your date of departure via the method paid.
About Black Point
Some would say Black Point is one of the most prized beachfront holiday locations in SA. About 150 "shacks" line the white crescent shaped shores where swimming, fishing, crabbing and waterskiing are daily aqua activities.
With many of the "shacks" at Black Point now more elaborate than the average home, Country Getaways has family friendly accommodation options to suit everyone's needs and budgets.
You can launch your boat at the boat ramp, or could go raking for crabs at low tide. Whichever you choose, you are bound to get a feed.
These holiday homes are serviced by nearby Pine Point where the small shop has newspapers, basic supplies, fuel and a liquor store.
Black Point is approximately a 2 hour drive from Adelaide.