Lucy's Beach Shack
With an absolute beachfront location and uninterrupted views, Lucy’s Beach Shack is a fantastic holiday house for a family or group of friends to enjoy a beach break.
Sleeping up to 8 guests, Lucy’s Beach Shack has 3 bedrooms – king, 2 bunk beds, queen. Quilts and pillows are provided, and guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay. Sheets for the king bed are available to be hired through the Country Getaways office.
There is one bathroom at Lucy’s Beach Shack, which has a shower (no bath), and a toilet.
All bedrooms and the lounge, kitchen & dining area has reverse cycle split system air-conditioning, providing year-round comfort.
The combined lounge, kitchen & dining area is spacious and contains everything you need for a holiday by the beach with a television with HDMI port, BluRay player, CD player & radio; and the full-length windows provide uninterrupted sea views.
Lucy’s Beach Shack has a well-equipped kitchen with an electric stove, dishwasher, coffee machine & fridge/freezer. There are also additional kitchen appliances including an electric frypan, stick blender, hand beater & sandwich press.
This beachfront accommodation has 2 outdoor dining areas with a deck at the front of the house overlooking the beach, and a sheltered dining area along the rear verandah. A flat top gas barbecue is provided for guests along with the choice of seating & dining options at both the front and rear of the house.
Lucy’s Beach Shack is located just a short distance from the Black Point boat ramp, and with off-street parking for up to 4 vehicles and room for a boat, it’s a great accommodation choice for those coming to fish in the waters off Gulf St Vincent.
Guests have direct access to the beach via the stairs in front of the shack or you can enjoy the views from the front deck. The large deck offers 180-degree views of the bay from Pine Point right around to the point, with plenty of seating for relaxing.
Lucy’s Beach Shack is an excellent choice for a holiday by the beach or a weekend getaway.
- 3 bedrooms - king, 2 bunks, queen
- Sleeps 8
- Quilts, blankets and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire for king bed sheets only available through Country Getaways office
- Bathroom with shower (no bath) & toilet
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in lounge room & all bedrooms
- Large combined kitchen, dining & lounge room with uninterrupted sea views
- Television with HDMI port
- BluRay player
- CD player
- Kitchen is well-equipped with electric stove, dishwasher, coffee machine (guests need to bring their own Nespresso-compatible coffee pods), & fridge with freezer at bottom
- Kitchen appliances include electric frypan, stick blender, hand beater & sandwich press
- Laundry facilities (coin-operated) available at nearby Black Point Camp Ground (phone to arrange access, contact number displayed on shower block)
- Outdoor entertaining area with seating on front deck
- Flat top gas barbeque
- Unfenced yard
- Off-street parking for up to 4 vehicles, with room for a boat
- No guest access to garage
- Sorry, pets not permitted