Anchors Away is a beachfront holiday unit and is situated very close to the boat ramp and within walking distance to the Edithburgh jetty and main street.
Sleeping up to 4 people in 2 bedrooms, you will find all quilts and pillows provided plus an electric blanket and blanket for each bed for winter. You need to bring your own sheet, towels and tea-towels.
Anchors Away has an open plan lounge/dining/kitchen overlooking the water with television, DVD player and iPod docking station. The kitchen is fully equipped with a microwave, fridge/freezer and oven with cook top.
There is a large area for boat parking, fish cleaning facility and undercover barbecue area at rear.
The communal laundry has a top load washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities. Ideal for fishing enthusiasts with great off street boat parking.
Anchors Away is one of three units for rent within the group (Anchorage 8 and Anchorage 9) and is ideal for retirees and families
- 2 bedroom - queen, 2 single
- sleeps 4
- Pillows and quilts provided - BYO linen
- TV in bedroom
- 1 bathroom (shower only)
- RC Split air conditioner and ceiling fan in lounge
- Ceiling Fan in main bedroom
- Open Plan lounge/dining/Kitchen with TV, DVD and iPod dock
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, medium Fridge/Freezer and oven with cooktop
- Undercover BBQ area at rear
- No access to shed
- Fish cleaning facility at rear
- Boat/car washing facilities
- Bait freezer provided
- Communal laundry with top load washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities
- Sorry, pets not permitted