A large spacious 2-storey holiday home at James Well, Tides Out offers seaviews across Gulf St Vincent.
With 5 bedrooms across 2 floors, Tides Out can sleep up to 14 people. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms - Queen, 2 x Trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top), queen; with another 2 queen bedrooms downstairs. Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
Upstairs the master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with shower & toilet; and the main bathroom with shower & toilet is also located upstairs. A third bathroom is downstairs with a shower, bath & separate toilet.
There is reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in the upstairs & downstairs living areas, and ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
Tides Out has 2 spacious living areas upstairs & downstairs, both with plenty of seating and large televisions with USB ports. There are also televisions in 3 of the queen bedrooms.
For those travelling with young children, there are 3 high chairs at Tides Out for guest to use, as well as a stair gate.
The kitchen is well-equipped for any length of stay with a dishwasher, large fridge/freezer microwave & electric stove.
Outside, guests can choose from either the upstairs balcony or the lower front deck, both providing 180 degree seaviews across James Well to Gulf St Vincent, and on a clear night the lights of Adelaide are visible.
The undercover front deck has outdoor seating & dining facilities, and a flat top gas barbecue.
Tides Out has undercover parking for 2 cars in the carport, and off-street parking for another 2 vehicles in the unfenced yard.
Located to the south of Ardrossan, James Well and its neighbour Rogues Point are well known spots for catching the delicious Blue Swimmer Crab by raking the shallows in the warmer months.
The beach is just a 3 minute walk away for anyone wanting to try their hand at crabbing, swim or try other aquatic activities.
Tides Out is an ideal holiday house for a group of friends or 2 families who like some space. With 5 bedroom, 3 bathrooms & 2 living areas, it’s also a popular option for tradies or workers in the area needing accommodation.
There are no shopping facilities at James Well, but Ardrossan is just a short 5 minute drive away where you will find a large supermarket, bank, chemist, hardware store, fuel; plus a choice of hotels, bakery & cafes.
- 5 bedrooms - Queen, 2 x Trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top), queen [upstairs]; Queen, Queen [downstairs]
- Sleeps 14
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity adjoining queen bedroom upstairs
- Main bathroom upstairs with shower, toilet & vanity
- Downstairs bathroom with shower & bath
- Separate toilet
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in upstairs & downstairs living areas
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Televisions with USB ports in both queen bedrooms upstairs & downstairs queen bedroom
- Living areas upstairs & downstairs have plenty of seating and both have large televisions with USB ports
- Board games
- High chairs (3) for guests’ use
- Stair gate
- Well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, large fridge/freezer microwave & electric stove
- Front load washing machine
- Ironing board
- Outdoor seating & dining area on undercover deck at front of house with seaviews
- Flat top gas barbecue
- No garage access for guests
- Undercover carport parking for 2 cars
- Off-street parking for another 2 vehicles
- 3 minutes’ walk to James Well beach
- Unfenced yard
- Sorry, pets not permitted