Moonta Bay Cabins - Cabin 5
Book a Winter Special - stay 3 nights for the price of 2!
Located just 500 metres from the Simms Cove beach, the Moonta Bay Cabins are a complex of 15 self-contained cabins providing holiday accommodation.
With 1- & 2-bedroom cabins available, the Moonta Bay Cabins are a great option for the budget-conscious traveller, families travelling as a group or a company requiring accommodation for staff within the same complex.
Moonta Bay Cabins – Cabin 5 is a deluxe 1-bedroom cabin with a double bed in the bedroom, and bunk bed (2 single beds) in the living area, and can sleep up to 4 guests. Quilts and pillows are provided, and guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office
The cabin has a bathroom with shower, toilet & hand basin.
The living area is open plan with a lounge, kitchen & dining area; there is reverse cycle air-conditioning.
Cabin 5 has a television with HMDI port, and a built-in DVD player with a 2-seater sofa for relaxing in front of the television; and a dining table with seating for 4 people.
The kitchen is equipped with basic cooking facilities including electric hotplates, benchtop oven, microwave & a medium-sized fridge with freezer on top.
Outside Cabin 5 is a dedicated parking space for 1 vehicle with direct access to the cabin, and for those travelling with a boat, there is an off-street boat parking area nearby.
The Moonta Bay Cabins complex is fully serviced with on-site facilities including a laundry room with 2 washing machines & 2 clothes dryers, iron & ironing board facilities.
There are electric barbecues throughout the complex, along with undercover outdoor dining areas and shaded facilities; plus a lawned & softfall play area for children.
Those coming to fish in the Spencer Gulf waters off Moonta Bay & Port Hughes are well catered for with undercover fish cleaning facilities & boat parking; with the Port Hughes boat ramp just a 5-minute drive away.
If you’re looking for your next coastal holiday at Moonta Bay, consider Moonta Bay Cabins which offers holiday accommodation in a secluded location away from the street in a private complex.
With a range of 15 holiday cabins and able to sleep over 70 people throughout the whole cabin complex, there is plenty of accommodation to choose from.
- 1 bedroom – double, bunk bed (2 singles) in living area
- Sleeps 4
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Bathroom with shower & toilet
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Open plan living area includes lounge, kitchen & dining
- Television with HDMI port & built -in DVD player
- Electric hotplates
- Benchtop oven
- Fridge with freezer on top
- Laundry room on-site in Moonta Bay Cabins complex, with 2 washing machines & 2 clothes dryers
- Ironing board
- Electric barbecue facilities throughout
- Undercover outdoor dining areas
- Shaded outdoor facilities
- Undercover fish cleaning areas throughout complex
- 5-minute drive to Port Hughes boatramp
- Lawned & softfall play area
- 500m walk to Simms Cove & Moonta Bay beach
- Parking space next to each cabin for a vehicle
- Off-street boat parking area
- Sorry, pets not permitted