Located on the Moonta Bay esplanade, Moonta Shores is a 2-storey beachfront holiday apartment with 180-degree views across Spencer Gulf and north towards Warburto Point.
Moonta Shores has 3 bedrooms and can sleep up to 9 people – upstairs is a queen with ensuite; while downstairs is a queen, trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top) & double sofa bed. A portacot & stair gate are provided, and guest will need to bring any bedding with them for the cot.
Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
There are 3 bathrooms throughout the holiday house, with the upstairs queen bedroom having an ensuite with shower & toilet. Downstairs there is a main bathroom with bath, shower & toilet plus 3rd toilet & shower in a smaller bathroom adjoining the laundry.
Upstairs the living area comprises a spacious open plan kitchen, dining & lounge room and from the adjacent balcony guests can enjoy seaviews of the Moonta Bay beach. Throughout the accommodation is reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning.
The lounge area at Moonta Shores has comfortable lounge seating and a television with USB port, with views to the beach and direct access to the balcony. There is also a smaller lounge room downstairs overlooking the front garden.
There is a well-equipped kitchen for any length of stay with a gas stove, microwave, dishwasher and large fridge/freezer.
The laundry has a front load washing machine and adjoins the 3rd bathroom which has a toilet and shower.
Moonta Shores is in a great location to watch the sun set over Spencer Gulf, with Moonta Bay having some of the best sunsets on the peninsula. The balcony at Moonta Shores provides 180-degree views of the beach and foreshore, and has an outdoor dining setting, perfect for enjoying the warmer nights and sunsets.
The rear yard is enclosed & secure, with a lawned area for children to play.
At the rear of Moonta Shores is secure garage parking with a clearance of 2.8 metres, with space for boat and 1 car or 2 cars.
Just a short walk away (approximately 350m walk) at the opposite end of the caravan park is the free water park Splash Town, open seasonally from October to April. You’ll also find a takeaway, cafe and restaurants in this location along with the Moonta Bay jetty.
- 3 bedrooms – upstairs: queen; downstairs: queen, trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top) & double sofa bed
- Sleeps 9
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Ensuite bathroom with shower & toilet adjoining upstairs queen bedroom
- Main bathroom downstairs with bath, shower & toilet
- 3rd toilet & shower adjoining laundry
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Seaviews from upstairs balcony
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining & lounge area upstairs
- Large television with USB port
- Well-equipped kitchen with gas stove, microwave, dishwasher & fridge/freezer
- Small lounge room located downstairs overlooking the front garden & beach
- Stair gate
- Portacot (stored under stairs)
- Laundry with front load washing machine
- Outdoor dining & seating on balcony
- Enclosed and secure rear yard with lawned area
- Hooded gas barbecue
- Secure garage parking at rear for 2 vehicles (clearance of 2.8 metres)
- Room for boat parking in rear yard
- Sorry, pets not permitted