Just a short drive to the Moonta Bay beach, Pebbles Paradise is a spacious single level holiday house which is an ideal choice for families or corporate visitors needing accommodation in Moonta Bay.
Sleeping up to 10 people, Pebbles Paradise has 4 bedrooms – queen, queen, 3 singles, 3 singles. Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels, bathmats & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
The master queen bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, vanity & toilet; and in the main bathroom is a bath, walk-in shower, vanity & toilet.
Pebbles Paradise has reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout for comfort in all months of the year.
The spacious open plan living area comprises the lounge room, kitchen & dining; with corner lounge seating in the lounge room, large television (with USB & HDMI ports), DVD player & DVDs.
There is a fully equipped kitchen with an electric stove, microwave, dishwasher, Caffitaly coffee machine, & medium sized fridge with a freezer on the bottom; plus a range of small kitchen appliance including kettle, toaster & sandwich press.
Pebbles Paradise has full laundry facilities with a front load washing machine, clothes dryer, iron & ironing board.
At the rear of the holiday house, guests can enjoy relaxing in the undercover entertaining area with outdoor dining seating & hooded gas barbecue overlooking the fenced rear yard.
There are plenty of parking options at Pebbles Paradise with off-street driveway parking for up to 4 cars, plus carport parking for 1 car, and there is room for a boat to be parked in the secure fenced yard.
Rossiters Point with beach access is around a 20-minute walk away from the holiday house, or a 5-minute drive; or head to the Moonta Bay jetty precinct with the Splash Town water park (seasonal) & cafes, which is a short drive away.
Moonta is a short drive from Pebbles Paradise and offers a range of shopping and dining options including large supermarket, hardware, chemist, cafés, restaurant & hotels; or explore the nearby Moonta Mines Heritage Area. Port Hughes is 5 minutes to the south, with the general store & tavern overlooking the jetty, or head to stunning South Beach for great views.
Bedroom & Bathroom Configuration
- 2 Queen beds
- 6 Single beds
- 4 bedrooms – queen; queen; 3 singles; 3 singles
- Sleeps 10
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels, bathmats and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Ensuite bathroom adjoining master queen bedroom with walk-in shower, vanity & toilet
- Main bathroom has bath, walk-in shower, vanity & toilet
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Master bedroom has television (with USB & HDMI ports)
- Spacious open plan living area comprising lounge room, kitchen & dining
- Corner lounge seating with chaise
- Large television with USB & HDMI ports in lounge room
- DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric stove, microwave, coffee pod machine (guests need to bring Caffitaly-compatible coffee pods or purchase locally), dishwasher & medium sized fridge with freezer on bottom
- Small kitchen appliances including kettle, toaster & sandwich press
- Breakfast bar with bar stools
- Front load washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Ironing board
- Undercover entertaining area at rear
- Outdoor dining seating
- Hooded gas barbecue
- Fenced rear yard with 6-foot fence
- Off-street driveway parking for up to 4 cars
- Carport parking for 1 car
- Boat parking in fenced yard
- No guest access to shed
- 20 minutes' walk to Moonta Bay beach
- Sorry, pets not permitted
Tariff Seasons & Rates for Pebbles Paradise
|Low||1 May - 31 October.||$190|
|High||1 November - 30 April;
plus all long weekends, special events in the vicinity & Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
|Peak||Easter, and Christmas/New Year;
26 December - 31 January.
Costing calculation: Rate x Number of nights + Cleaning Fee + administration fee = Total Price (displayed above). All rates are quoted per night in AUD.
Bonds & Fees
|Refundable Security Bond *||$300|