Sleeping up to 10 people, Seaview House is a 2-storey holiday house located 10 minutes’ walk from the Moonta Bay & Simms Cove beaches.
There are 4 bedrooms at Seaview House – upstairs is a queen and downstairs are 2 singles, queen, and 2 bunk beds. Quilts, blankets and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
A portacot is provided for guests travelling with young children, and there are stairgates kept in the bunk room for guests to use.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with shower & separate toilet; with the main family bathroom (bath, shower & toilet) located downstairs; plus a 3rd separate toilet.
Seaview House has reverse cycle split system air-conditioning the in the upstairs living area and downstairs lounge, with a ceiling fan in the master bedroom and a pedestal fan.
The upstairs kitchen is well-equipped with an electric stove, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. There is also a coffee machine which uses ground coffee beans, and guest can either bring their own ground coffee or purchase from the local supermarket.
With an adjoining balcony, the upstairs television viewing area has a corner lounge, large television (with USB port) and DVD player. There is another lounge room downstairs with a television & DVD player. There is also a selection of DVD’s at Seaview House for guests to watch while staying.
The undercover balcony has an outdoor seating and dining area, along with a hooded Weber Q gas barbecue.
There’s plenty to keep the family entertained with outdoor activities at Seaview House, with 5 bikes (some helmets provided, but best to bring your own), boogie boards and skim boards. For those wanting to go crabbing, there is a crab net & rakes, with the beach just 10 minutes away for trying your hand at raking or netting crabs.
Parking isn’t a problem with undercover carport parking in the driveway for 2 vehicles, and parking at the front of the house for another 2 cars. There is room for a boat behind the fence and Seaview House is just a 3-minute drive to the Port Hughes boat ramp.
The front and rear yards are secure and fenced, ideal for younger children and pets. Seaview House is a pet friendly property (outside pets), so let the Country Getaways staff know you are bringing your family pet with you for your stay.
- 4 bedrooms – queen (upstairs); 2 x single, queen, 2 x bunk beds (downstairs)
- Sleeps 10
- Quilts, blankets and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Ensuite bathroom with shower & separate toilet
- Main bathroom downstairs with bath, shower & separate toilet
- 3rd toilet
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in upstairs living area
- Downstairs lounge has reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
- Ceiling fan in master bedroom
- Pedestal fan
- Well-equipped kitchen with electric stove, microwave, dishwasher, and fridge/freezer
- Coffee machine (bring your own ground coffee or purchase locally)
- Upstairs television viewing area with television (with USB port) & DVD player
- Television & DVD player in downstairs lounge
- DVD’s for guests use
- Front load washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bikes & some helmets provided for guests
- Beach equipment including boogie boards & skim boards
- Crab net & rakes
- Weber Q gas barbecue
- Outdoor seating & dining area on undercover balcony
- Secure front & rear yard
- 10-minute walk to the Moonta Bay & Simms Cove beaches
- Undercover carport parking in driveway for 2 vehicles, with room to park a boat behind the fence
- Parking at front of house for up to 2 cars
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet) - outside pets accepted