Located a short stroll along Moonta’s Main Street, Inglenook is a self-contained miners cottage with everything you would expected in a quality holiday house.
Lovingly restored and decorated with an eye for detail, Inglenook has a blend of modern facilities while retaining the heritage elements of the building.
Inglenook has 2 bedrooms – queen, 2 long singles (makes a king bed when pushed together), small single sofa bed in lounge – and can sleep up to 5 people in comfort. Both bedrooms are spacious and offer a private space separate from each other, making this holiday house suitable for family or work colleagues traveling together. All linen for your stay is crisp white hotel quality (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) is provided, but guests will need to bring bedding & linen for using the sofa bed and their own beach towels.
There is one bathroom at Inglenook with a large walk-in shower and a claw foot bath; plus a separate toilet.
The house has reverse cycled ducted air-conditioning throughout; plus the stone cottage stays cooler in the warmer months.
At Inglenook, guests have the choice of 2 lounge areas inside the cottage, one at the front and a 2nd room in the middle of the house. There is a television with USB port, Blu-Ray player, DVD’s, an iPod dock with Bluetooth speaker & board games.
The kitchen is cosy and has everything you need for your stay with a gas cooktop (no oven), microwave convection oven & large fridge/freezer. Inglenook has a coffee pod machine with capsules for guests arrival. Tea and instant coffee is provided.
Inglenook has laundry facilities with a front load washing machine, iron and ironing board, plus a line for hanging clothes undercover.
Outside, you’ll find a private undercover dining area in the secure rear yard. There are plenty of seating choices with a lounge and dining table, plus a hooded gas barbecue. There’s also an outdoor shower for rinsing off sand after a beach visit.
The driveway has off-street parking for 2 vehicles with room for a small boat, and there is parking in the undercover carport behind the fence. There is plenty of on road parking directly outside the property.
Inglenook is located just a short walk to Moonta’s main street where you’re discover some fantastic shops and heritage buildings. Also just a short drive away is the Moonta Mines National Heritage Area, the Moonta Bay & Port Hughes beaches or the free Splash Town water park.
- 2 bedrooms – queen, 2 single (makes a king bed when pushed together), small single sofa bed in lounge
- Sleeps 5
- All linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels) is provided
- Guests need to bring bedding and linen if using sofa bed
- BYO beach towels
- Bathroom with large walk-in shower & claw foot bath
- Separate toilet
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- Fireplace not for guest use
- Kitchen with gas cooktop (no oven), microwave convection oven & large fridge/freezer
- Nespresso coffee pod machine
- Television with USB port
- Blu-Ray player
- iPod dock with Bluetooth speaker
- Board games
- Front load washing machine
- Ironing board
- Secure rear yard
- Undercover private outdoor dining area
- Outdoor shower
- Hooded gas barbecue
- Off-street parking in driveway for 2 vehicles, with room for a small boat
- Parking in undercover carport behind fence
- 5 minute drive to Moonta Bay
- Short walk to Moonta main street
- Sorry, pets not permitted