Reflections On West
In a beachfront location at Port Broughton, Reflections On West has uninterrupted sea views and is one of the best vantage points to watch some amazing sunsets over Spencer Gulf.
With 3 large bedrooms – queen, queen, 2 single + single foldaway bed – Reflections On West can sleep up to 6 people in comfort. Quilts, blankets & pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring all other linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay.
The holiday house has one bathroom with a bath & shower, plus handrails for those requiring assistance. There is a separate toilet, also with a handrail.
There is reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in the master bedroom and combined lounge/kitchen/dining area, with ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
The lounge room at Reflections On West has a television with USB port; with another television (also with USB port) in the twin bedroom. There’s also a DVD player, board games, CD player and radio.
Guests can enjoy the 180 degree views of the Port Broughton waterfront and esplanade from the comfort of the lounge armchairs, with uninterrupted views through the windows.
The kitchen is well-equipped with a large fridge/freezer, microwave, electric stove, dishwasher & coffee machine (guests will need to bring their own Espressotoria-compatible coffee pods). There’s also an additional freezer and high chair.
At the rear of the house is a shaded outdoor dining area with a hooded electric barbecue and dart board. A crab cooker is also provided for guests and is stored in the laundry.
The rear yard is fenced, and pets are welcome at Reflections On West. If you’re bringing a pet with you, just let the Country Getaways staff know when making your booking.
There is good off-street parking with room for up to 3 vehicles in the driveway. For those with a boat, there is room to park it off the street with a clearance of 2 metres under the roller door.
An ideal holiday house for a small family or couples traveling together, Reflections On West is easily accessible with handrails and wide doorways throughout, making it suitable for those using walking aids or needing assistance.
Reflections On West is just a short 5 minute walk to Port Broughton’s main street and shops. Or if you want to try your hand at fishing, the jetty is within easy walking distance and the boat ramp is just a short drive away.
- 3 bedrooms – queen, queen, 2 single + single foldaway bed
- Sleeps 6
- Quilts, blankets and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Bathroom with bath & shower, handrails for assistance
- Separate toilet with handrail
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in master bedroom
- Combined lounge/kitchen/dining area has reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Television with USB port in twin bedroom
- Lounge room has television with USB port
- DVD player
- Board games
- CD player
- Well-equipped kitchen with large fridge/freezer, microwave, electric stove & dishwasher
- Coffee machine (guests will need to bring their own Espressotoria-compatible coffee pods)
- Additional freezer
- High chair
- Top load washing machine
- Shaded outdoor dining area at rear of house
- Dart board
- Hooded electric barbecue
- Crab cooker
- Secure rear yard
- No guest access to garage
- Off-street parking for 3 vehicles in driveway
- Room for a boat with clearance of 2 metres under roller door
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet)