Tigh na Mara
Tigh na Mara is Gaelic for 'house of the sea', and is two-storey beachfront holiday house located at Port Broughton.
Relax on the front balcony to watch the sun set and tide come and go over the Port Broughton Bay. The walking trail is in front of the house so ideal for day or night walks.
Bring the kids bikes, there's a great bike track too. It is situated on the edge of the new housing estate and near the caravan park at the northern end of Port Broughton.
The property features three bedrooms with two queen size beds and two bunk beds. Quilts and pillows are provided; bring your own linen. There are two bathrooms - one upstairs, one down (one with bath) and 2 toilets
Tigh Na Mara has reverse cycle split system air-conditioning upstairs & downstairs; 2 lounge/television areas, 2 DVD players and an outdoor dining area on the large front balcony.
There is a kitchenette downstairs; upstairs has fully equipped kitchen and dining/lounge area with 180 degree sea views. The kitchen has a dishwasher and large refrigerator/freezer. Additional large chest freezer available for your catch. Top load washing machine, barbecue and gas provided.
Secure rear yard and terraced rear yard with parking for two cars behind roller door. NO BOAT PARKING Sorry, pets not permitted.
- 3 bedroom - Queen (upstairs), Queen, 2 x bunks (downstairs).
- Sleeps 8
- quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- 2 bathrooms - one upstairs, one down (one with bath)
- 2 toilets
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning upstairs & downstairs
- Kitchenette downstairs
- Upstairs has fully equipped kitchen, dining/lounge area with 180 degree sea views
- Kitchen has dishwasher and large fridge/freezer
- 2 lounge areas
- 2 televisions
- 2 DVD players
- Additional large chest freezer available for your catch
- Top load washing machine
- Outdoor dining area on large front balcony
- Barbecue, with gas provided
- Secure rear yard
- Terraced rear yard
- parking for 2 cars behind roller door
- NO boat parking
- Sorry, pets not permitted