Hideaway On Hicks
Located within the Patricks View estate at Port Hughes, Hideaway On Hicks is a spacious 2-storey holiday house perfect for 2 families travelling together.
Hideaway On Hicks has 4 bedrooms – upstairs there is a queen, 2 x bunks; and downstairs a queen (with ensuite), queen – and sleeps up to 10 people. Quilts, blankets and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
The upstairs main bathroom has a bath, shower and toilet, while downstairs one of the queen bedrooms has an ensuite bathroom with shower & toilet; plus a separate toilet and powder room.
Hideaway On Hicks has reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout the accommodation. A stair gate and high chair are provided for those travelling with younger children.
There are 2 lounge rooms, one downstairs and another upstairs. The downstairs lounge has a television with USB port, while upstairs is a great teenager retreat with a large Smart television with USB port, DVD player, computer desk, fuzzball table and board games.
The kitchen at Hideaway on Hicks is well-equipped kitchen with electric oven, gas stovetop, side by side large fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave. There’s also a coffee pod machine which take Nespresso compatible capsules (guests will need to bring their own or can purchase locally).
You’ll find everything you need for a longer stay in the laundry with a front load washing machine, clothed dryer, iron & ironing board.
The secure garage at Hideaway On Hicks has a full size table tennis table and flat top gas barbecue.
The off-street parking at Hideaway On Hicks caters for 2 cars with room for a boat on the cement driveway leading to the house.
Hideaway On Hicks is located less than a 5 minutes’ drive from the Port Hughes boat ramp, jetty, tavern & general store; with the beaches around a 5 minutes’ walk away.
- 4 bedrooms - queen, 2 x bunks (upstairs); queen, queen (downstairs)
- Sleeps 10
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Ensuite bathroom with shower & toilet
- Main upstairs bathroom with bath, shower & toilet
- Separate toilet & powder room downstairs
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Lounge room upstairs & downstairs
- Downstairs lounge has television with USB port
- Television with USB port in downstairs master queen bedroom
- Upstairs lounge has large television with USB port & DVD player
- PlayStation 3
- Fuzzball table
- Board games
- Well-equipped kitchen with electric oven, gas stovetop, side by side large fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave
- Nespresso coffee machine (bring your own Nespresso compatible pods)
- High chair
- Stair gate
- Front load washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Ironing board
- Table tennis table in secure garage
- Flat top barbecue
- Off-street parking for 2 cars with room for a boat
- Sorry, pets not permitted