Coastal Views At Port Victoria
Parking spaces: 3
Book a Winter Special - stay 3 nights for the price of 2!
Located just to the north of the township, Coastal Views at Port Victoria is a 2-storey holiday house with seaviews across Spencer Gulf and towards Point Pearce.
With 5 bedrooms across the 2 levels, Coastal Views at Port Victoria can sleep up to 15 people. Upstairs are 2 queen bedrooms with balcony access and a 3rd bedroom with a trio bunk & single bed, with another 2 bedrooms downstairs providing 2 bunks, and a trio bunk & cot. Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
A cot & high chair is available for those traveling with babies or young children, and guests will need to bring their own bedding to use for the cot.
Coastal Views at Port Victoria has 2 bathrooms with a shower & separate toilet on the upper level, and the main bathroom downstairs with a bath, shower & separate toilet.
Both the upper & lower level of the holiday accommodation have reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in the living areas, and pedestal fans in all bedrooms.
The upstairs queen bedrooms have balcony access with view across the Port Victoria township, while at the rear of the accommodation the balcony offers seaviews across to the coast & Spencer Gulf coastline with a lounge area to relax in comfort.
An open plan living area upstairs comprises the kitchen, dining & lounge areas; with a large television with USB port & DVD player in the lounge room along with plenty of seating.
With a fully equipped kitchen upstairs & a kitchen downstairs, guests at Coastal Views at Port Victoria are well catered for. Upstairs the kitchen has a dishwasher, gas stove, microwave, fridge/freezer & coffee pod machine; while downstairs the kitchenette has a microwave, stove & fridge/freezer.
Ideal for large families or 2 families travelling together, Coastal Views at Port Victoria provides everything for keeping the big & little kids entertained while on holiday.
Downstairs the children’s playroom has a range of toys & sporting equipment, including a fuzzball table. The adjacent lounge area has a large television with USB port, DVD player, and PlayStation 2 & Wii games consoles with some games.
The rear veranda offers guests an undercover outdoor dining & entertaining area with a hooded gas barbeque, seating & dining, complete with rural and coastal views.
Coastal Views at Port Victoria also provides guests with beach umbrellas & boogie boards for trips to the beach, just a 5-minute walk away.
There is off-street parking for up to 5 vehicles in the driveway or in front of the house, with room for boat parking; and the Port Victoria jetty & boat ramp is just 5 minutes’ drive for those coming on a fishing holiday.
The semi-rural location provides guests with a secluded setting for their Yorke Peninsula holiday, and the township including hotel & shops is just a 15-minute walk or a short drive away.
Coastal Views at Port Victoria is a perfect choice for groups or families for their next family holiday, with everything provided for guests to enjoy during their stay and the holiday house centrally located within an easy drive to Yorke Peninsula attractions.
Double Bunk: 1
Trio Bunk: 2
- 5 bedrooms - queen, queen, Trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top) + single (upstairs); Trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top) + infant cot, 2 bunks (downstairs)
- Sleeps 15
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Upstairs bathroom has shower with separate toilet
- The main bathroom is downstairs with a bath, shower & separate toilet
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning on both levels in living areas
- Pedestal fans in bedrooms
- Open plan living area upstairs with kitchen, dining & lounge areas leading to balcony with seaviews
- High chair
- Fully equipped upstairs kitchen with dishwasher, gas stove, microwave & fridge/freezer
- Coffee pod machine (guests will need to bring their own Espressotoria compatible capsules or purchase locally)
- Upstairs lounge has plenty of seating with a large television with USB port & DVD player
- Downstairs kitchenette with microwave, stove & fridge/freezer
- Lounge area downstairs with large television with USB port
- DVD player
- Playstation 2 with some games provided
- Wii console, with some games
- Bluetooth speakers
- Children’s playroom downstairs with toys & sporting equipment
- Fuzzball table, beach umbrellas & bodyboards
- Soccer goals in rear yard
- Cricket set
- Front load washing machine
- Hooded gas barbecue
- Outdoor seating on balcony with lounge area & seaviews
- Undercover entertaining area under rear veranda
- Unfenced yard
- Off-street parking for up to 5 vehicles in driveaway & in front of house
- 5 minutes’ walk to the beach 100m away
- Port Victoria jetty & shops are located a 15-minute walk away or a short drive
- Sorry, pets not permitted
DVD player: Yes
Ensuite bathroom: Yes
Group stays (10+ guests): Yes
Pet friendly: No
Washing Machine: Yes
Administration fee: $25.00
Cleaning fee: $115.00
Refundable Security Bond: $250.00
|Low||1 May - 31 October.|
|High||1 November - 30 April;
plus all long weekends, special events in the vicinity & Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
|Peak||Easter, and Christmas/New Year;
26 December - 31 January.
Rate x Number of nights + Cleaning Fee + $25 administration fee = Total Price
All rates are quoted per night in AUD.
- A refundable security bond may be payable for a property; a bond may also be required in lieu of credit card details for security prior to obtaining key details.
- At a pet friendly property, a minimum $100 refundable pet bond is to be paid (refer to Terms & Conditions).
- If an online booking has been made & Country Getaways has been advised that you are bringing a dog, you authorise that the $100 refundable pet bond is processed to the card used for the booking transaction.
Long Weekends, SA Schoolies & Peak Season Bonds
For any bookings on long weekends, SA schoolies & peak season; a $250 refundable security bond is to be paid by credit card prior to obtaining key access details (not applicable when a property bond is already in place).
Please note for any reservations where a debit card is used as a form of payment, a $250 refundable security bond must be paid.
Refundable bonds are only to be processed to a credit card.
Refer to specific property details for security or pet bond details.
The property cleaner will advise the bond status following your departure, and your bond less any debits, will be refunded within 14 business days of your date of departure via the method paid.
About Port Victoria
Port Victoria is located on the western coastline of Yorke Peninsula and has a wealth of maritime heritage for history lovers.
Anyone with a love for the sea and its history must visit Port Victoria, which is known as the last of the windjammer ports. The small Port Victoria Maritime Museum at the start of the jetty showcases the town's history and maritime heritage and is well worth a visit.
Today Port Victoria is a paradise for fishers and divers alike. The Port Victoria Jetty is long and popular with swimmers and fishers.
The Wardang Island Maritime Heritage Trail offers 8 shipwrecks surrounding the nearby waters off Wardang Island. You can explore these and the underwater diving trail is very popular with divers. If you’re not a diver, there are 6 land-based interpretative signs.
The popular Port Victoria Geology Trail goes from south of the jetty for 4km to Rifle Butts Beach. Pick up a brochure for this trail from the local shop. There are also foreshore walking trails, stretching both north and south from the jetty.
Port Victoria has a hotel, takeaway and general store. Nearby Maitland is just 10 minutes drive to the north for all other needs including hardware store, chemist and bakery.
For something completely different you can experience 40,000 years of aboriginal dreaming, culture and heritage by joining a tour with Aboriginal Cultural Tours - Adjahdura Land, Yorke Peninsula. This award-winning tour operator has tours of nearby Point Pearce and its Aboriginal lands. It also takes tour groups to Innes National Park at the foot of Yorke Peninsula.
Port Victoria is located approximately 2 hours from Adelaide.