Coastal Views At Port Victoria
Book a Winter Special - stay 3 nights for the price of 2!
Located just to the north of the township, Coastal Views at Port Victoria is a 2-storey holiday house with seaviews across Spencer Gulf and towards Point Pearce.
With 5 bedrooms across the 2 levels, Coastal Views at Port Victoria can sleep up to 15 people. Upstairs are 2 queen bedrooms with balcony access and a 3rd bedroom with a trio bunk & single bed, with another 2 bedrooms downstairs providing 2 bunks, and a trio bunk & cot. Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
A cot & high chair is available for those traveling with babies or young children, and guests will need to bring their own bedding to use for the cot.
Coastal Views at Port Victoria has 2 bathrooms with a shower & separate toilet on the upper level, and the main bathroom downstairs with a bath, shower & separate toilet.
Both the upper & lower level of the holiday accommodation have reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in the living areas, and pedestal fans in all bedrooms.
The upstairs queen bedrooms have balcony access with view across the Port Victoria township, while at the rear of the accommodation the balcony offers seaviews across to the coast & Spencer Gulf coastline with a lounge area to relax in comfort.
An open plan living area upstairs comprises the kitchen, dining & lounge areas; with a large television with USB port & DVD player in the lounge room along with plenty of seating.
With a fully equipped kitchen upstairs & a kitchen downstairs, guests at Coastal Views at Port Victoria are well catered for. Upstairs the kitchen has a dishwasher, gas stove, microwave, fridge/freezer & coffee pod machine; while downstairs the kitchenette has a microwave, stove & fridge/freezer.
Ideal for large families or 2 families travelling together, Coastal Views at Port Victoria provides everything for keeping the big & little kids entertained while on holiday.
Downstairs the children’s playroom has a range of toys & sporting equipment, including a fuzzball table. The adjacent lounge area has a large television with USB port, DVD player, and PlayStation 2 & Wii games consoles with some games.
The rear veranda offers guests an undercover outdoor dining & entertaining area with a hooded gas barbeque, seating & dining, complete with rural and coastal views.
Coastal Views at Port Victoria also provides guests with beach umbrellas & boogie boards for trips to the beach, just a 5-minute walk away.
There is off-street parking for up to 5 vehicles in the driveway or in front of the house, with room for boat parking; and the Port Victoria jetty & boat ramp is just 5 minutes’ drive for those coming on a fishing holiday.
The semi-rural location provides guests with a secluded setting for their Yorke Peninsula holiday, and the township including hotel & shops is just a 15-minute walk or a short drive away.
Coastal Views at Port Victoria is a perfect choice for groups or families for their next family holiday, with everything provided for guests to enjoy during their stay and the holiday house centrally located within an easy drive to Yorke Peninsula attractions.
- 5 bedrooms - queen, queen, Trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top) + single (upstairs); Trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top) + infant cot, 2 bunks (downstairs)
- Sleeps 15
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Upstairs bathroom has shower with separate toilet
- The main bathroom is downstairs with a bath, shower & separate toilet
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning on both levels in living areas
- Pedestal fans in bedrooms
- Open plan living area upstairs with kitchen, dining & lounge areas leading to balcony with seaviews
- High chair
- Fully equipped upstairs kitchen with dishwasher, gas stove, microwave & fridge/freezer
- Coffee pod machine (guests will need to bring their own Espressotoria compatible capsules or purchase locally)
- Upstairs lounge has plenty of seating with a large television with USB port & DVD player
- Downstairs kitchenette with microwave, stove & fridge/freezer
- Lounge area downstairs with large television with USB port
- DVD player
- Playstation 2 with some games provided
- Wii console, with some games
- Bluetooth speakers
- Children’s playroom downstairs with toys & sporting equipment
- Fuzzball table, beach umbrellas & bodyboards
- Front load washing machine
- Hooded gas barbecue
- Outdoor seating on balcony with lounge area & seaviews
- Undercover entertaining area under rear veranda
- Unfenced yard
- Off-street parking for up to 5 vehicles in driveaway & in front of house
- 5 minutes’ walk to the beach
- Port Victoria jetty & shops are located a 15-minute walk away or a short drive
- Sorry, pets not permitted