Pelican Beach House
Ideal for a family getaway to Port Victoria, Pelican Beach House is located on the northern edge of the town and is just a 5 minutes’ walk to the beach.
With 4 bedrooms – king, queen, trio bunk, queen - Pelican Beach House can sleep up to 9 people. Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
This holiday accommodation has one bathroom with a bath, shower (shower cubicle has no door so is suitable for accessibility needs) & toilet; plus a separate toilet.
Pelican Beach House has ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout, with ceiling fans in the king & queen bedrooms.
The combined lounge, kitchen & dining is spacious and overlooks the rear yard, with sea views across to the northern beaches of Port Victoria.
There is a large television with USB port, and guests staying at Pelican Beach House have a DVD player with DVD’s, books and board games to keep them entertained during their stay.
The kitchen is well-equipped with a filtered water tap, dishwasher, electric oven, microwave, gas cooktop, large fridge & freezer. There is an additional fridge/freezer in the shed for bait or drinks.
Pelican Beach House has laundry facilities including a front load washing machine, iron & ironing board for guests to use during their stay.
Outside, guests can relax on the rear deck overlooking the yard, with seaviews during the day and a great spot to watch the sun setting over “the Point” in the evening. The deck is shaded with outdoor dining seating, and a hooded Weber Q gas barbecue.
Those coming to fish the water off Port Victoria are well catered for with a fish cleaning sink and crab cooking facilities.
Guests have access to undercover parking in the carport, and there is off-street parking for 2 cars or a car & boat in the driveway.
Pelican Beach House is just a short walk to the beach and a small bay where pelicans frequently shelter. Whether on the beach or at the holiday house, guests will be able to see pelicans flying and coming in to land.
Just a 15-minute walk or a short drive away are the Port Victoria shops, hotel, kiosk; along with the jetty, boat ramp & golf course.
- 4 bedrooms - king, queen, trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top), queen
- Sleeps 9
- Quilts, blankets and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Bathroom with bath, shower (no door) & toilet
- Separate toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans in king & queen bedrooms
- Spacious combined kitchen/lounge/dining area with sea views
- Large television with USB port
- DVD player
- DVD’s for guests to use
- Board games
- High chair
- Well-equipped kitchen with filtered water, dishwasher, electric oven, microwave & gas cooktop
- Large fridge & freezer
- Additional bait or drinks fridge/freezer located in shed
- Front load washing machine
- Ironing board
- Outdoor shaded dining area on deck
- Hooded Weber Q gas barbecue
- Fish cleaning sink
- Crab cooking facilities
- Undercover parking in carport
- Off-street parking for 2 cars or a car & boat in driveway
- 5 minutes’ walk to the beach
- Sorry, pets not permitted