Located on the hill at Port Vincent with 150 degree views of the bay, Alidade is an elevated holiday house with manicured gardens.
With 4 spacious bedrooms – queen, queen, queen, 2 singles – Alidade can sleep up to 8 guests. Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay.
The master queen bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with shower & toilet, with a bath, shower & separate toilet in the main bathroom.
Alidade has reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning, as well as a portable heater & combustion heater in the sitting room; guests will need to bring their own wood to use in the combustion heater. The master bedroom has a ceiling fan, and there is a pedestal fan for use wherever needed.
The lounge & dining room is open plan with seaviews, and leads out to the front entertaining area & garden, and to the side deck.
There is a large television with USB port in the lounge room and a 2nd television in the sitting room; there are also board games for guests to use during their stay.
The kitchen at Alidade is well-equipped with a dishwasher, electric stove, microwave, fridge/freezer, & coffee machines (guests need to bring their own coffee beans); plus an additional fridge for drinks.
The laundry is suitable for a short or long stay with a front load washing machine, clothes dryer, iron & ironing board.
Outside, Alidade is an entertainers delight perfect for dining under the stars with a summer sea breeze in the front garden; or if a little cooler there’s a large dining table inside.
The front garden is landscaped with a grassed area, and uninterrupted views across the bay. There’s an outdoor shower & fire pit; guests will need to bring their own wood to use and be aware of fire regulations.
Alidade has an angled driveway, with parking for up to 3 vehicles. Boat parking is available at the bottom of the driveway, but note that parking & reversing may be a little awkward depending on the size of your boat.
Pets are welcome for your stay; please let Country Getaways know when making a booking that you are bringing a pet; refundable bond applies.
The Port Vincent beach is just a 5 minute walk away; with the main street, hotel & shops a little further and about a 10 minute walk.
With it’s spacious rooms, entertaining spaces and beautiful gardens, Alidade is the perfect accommodation choice for couples or families, or for corporate travellers to Yorke Peninsula.
- 4 bedrooms - Queen, Queen, Queen, 2 singles
- Sleeps 8
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Ensuite bathroom to master queen bedroom with shower & toilet
- Main bathroom has bath, shower & separate toilet
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- Portable heater
- Combustion heater in sitting room (guests need to bring their own wood)
- Ceiling fan in master bedroom
- Pedestal fan
- Open plan lounge & dining room with seaviews
- Large television in lounge with USB port
- Board games
- Television with USB port in sitting room
- Well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, electric stove, microwave & medium fridge/freezer
- Coffee machine (guests need to bring their own coffee beans or purchase locally)
- Additional drinks fridge
- Front load washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Ironing board
- Outdoor entertaining & dining area on front deck with 150 degree views of the bay
- Fire pit (guests need to bring their own wood & observe fire regulations)
- Outdoor shower
- Webber Q hooded barbecue
- Shaded fish cleaning area
- Off-street parking for up to 3 vehicles
- Room for boat parking at bottom of driveway
- No garage access for guests
- Not suitable for young children or elderly guests due to the number of stairs
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet) - outside pets accepted