Parking spaces: 3
Located on the hill at Port Vincent with 150 degree views of the bay, Alidade is an elevated holiday house with manicured gardens.
With 4 spacious bedrooms – king, queen, queen, 2 singles – Alidade can sleep up to 8 guests. Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay.
The master king bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with shower & toilet, with a bath, shower & separate toilet in the main bathroom.
Alidade has evaporative ducted air-conditioning, as well as a portable heater & combustion heater in the sitting room; guests will need to bring their own wood to use in the combustion heater. The master bedroom has a ceiling fan, and there is a pedestal fan for use wherever needed.
The lounge & dining room is open plan with seaviews, and leads out to the front entertaining area & garden, and to the side deck.
There is a large television with USB port in the lounge room and a 2nd television in the sitting room; there are also board games for guests to use during their stay.
The kitchen at Alidade is well-equipped with a dishwasher, electric stove, microwave, fridge/freezer, & coffee machines (guests need to bring their own coffee beans); plus an additional fridge for drinks.
The laundry is suitable for a short or long stay with a front load washing machine, clothes dryer, iron & ironing board.
Outside, Alidade is an entertainers delight perfect for dining under the stars with a summer sea breeze in the front garden; or if a little cooler there’s a large dining table inside.
The front garden is landscaped with a grassed area, and uninterrupted views across the bay. There’s an outdoor shower & fire pit; guests will need to bring their own wood to use and be aware of fire regulations.
Alidade has an angled driveway, with parking for up to 3 vehicles. Boat parking is available at the bottom of the driveway, but note that parking & reversing may be a little awkward depending on the size of your boat.
Pets are welcome for your stay; please let Country Getaways know when making a booking that you are bringing a pet; refundable bond applies.
The Port Vincent beach is just a 5 minute walk away; with the main street, hotel & shops a little further and about a 10 minute walk.
With it’s spacious rooms, entertaining spaces and beautiful gardens, Alidade is the perfect accommodation choice for couples or families, or for corporate travellers to Yorke Peninsula.
- 4 bedrooms - King, Queen, Queen, 2 singles
- Sleeps 8
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Ensuite bathroom to master queen bedroom with shower & toilet
- Main bathroom has bath, shower & separate toilet
- Evaporative ducted air-conditioning
- Portable heater
- Combustion heater in sitting room (guests need to bring their own wood)
- Ceiling fan in master bedroom
- Pedestal fan
- Open plan lounge & dining room with seaviews
- Large television in lounge with USB port
- Board games
- Television with USB port in sitting room
- Well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, electric stove, microwave & medium fridge/freezer
- Coffee machine (guests need to bring their own coffee beans or purchase locally)
- Additional drinks fridge
- Front load washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Ironing board
- Outdoor entertaining & dining area on front deck with 150 degree views of the bay
- Fire pit (guests need to bring their own wood & observe fire regulations)
- Outdoor shower
- Weber Q hooded barbecue
- Shaded fish cleaning area
- Off-street parking for up to 3 vehicles
- Room for boat parking at bottom of driveway
- No garage access for guests
- Not suitable for young children or elderly guests due to the number of stairs
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet) - outside pets accepted
DVD player: No
Ensuite bathroom: Yes
Group stays (10+ guests): No
Pet friendly: Yes
Washing Machine: Yes
Refundable pet bond: $100.00
Cleaning fee: $105.00
Administration fee: $25.00
Refundable Security Bond: $250.00
|Low||1 May - 31 October.|
|High||1 November - 30 April;
plus all long weekends, special events in the vicinity & Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
|Peak||Easter, and Christmas/New Year;
26 December - 31 January.
Rate x Number of nights + Cleaning Fee + $25 administration fee = Total Price
All rates are quoted per night in AUD.
- A refundable security bond may be payable for a property; a bond may also be required in lieu of credit card details for security prior to obtaining key details.
- At a pet friendly property, a minimum $100 refundable pet bond is to be paid (refer to Terms & Conditions).
- If an online booking has been made & Country Getaways has been advised that you are bringing a dog, you authorise that the $100 refundable pet bond is processed to the card used for the booking transaction.
Long Weekends, SA Schoolies & Peak Season Bonds
For any bookings on long weekends, SA schoolies & peak season; a $250 refundable security bond is to be paid by credit card prior to obtaining key access details (not applicable when a property bond is already in place).
Please note for any reservations where a debit card is used as a form of payment, a $250 refundable security bond must be paid.
Refundable bonds are only to be processed to a credit card.
Refer to specific property details for security or pet bond details.
The property cleaner will advise the bond status following your departure, and your bond less any debits, will be refunded within 14 business days of your date of departure via the method paid.
About Port Vincent
Port Vincent is one of Yorke Peninsula's most versatile and popular holiday destinations, and is located on the eastern coastline.
The yachties sail over Gulf St Vincent from Adelaide and berth at the wharf or marina, and the town is perfect for young families.
The beach at Port Vincent is sandy and has a floating pontoon for young kids to swim from; older kids prefer to swim off the wharf, so this location suits all ages.
The sandy and shallow ‘back beach’ is popular for crab raking. The best time for crabbing is in months with an ‘r’ in them, due to the warmth of the water.
With two boat ramps to choose from – a 2 lane all tide boatramp, and a sailboat launch located near the Port Vincent Sailing Club - and 90-berth Port Vincent Marina, all type of boats and watercraft are catered for.
Join the local flotilla on a Sunday during summer - you would be most welcome!
Port Vincent has several cliff top lookouts and scenic walking trails around the town, which allow you to choose your own postcard views.
With a chemist, hotel, takeaways, coffee shop, service stations, butcher, newsagency and specialty shops, Port Vincent provides you with everything you need for your stay.
Port Vincent is located approximately 2 ½ hours drive from Adelaide.