Parking spaces: 3
Book a Winter Special - stay 3 nights for the price of 2!
Marina Vista located on the Port Vincent Marina is ideal for a family getaway, corporate meeting or retreat; and is sure to please everyone.
With five spacious bedrooms (sleeping up to 11 guests) and two living areas, Marina Vista holiday accommodation has plenty of room for everyone to relax. You can unwind and enjoy fantastic views over the Port Vincent Marina, bay and township.
This holiday rental features 5 bedrooms - queen (upstairs) with ensuite, two singles with ensuite, two additional singles, queen with ensuite, double and single. There are 3 bathrooms (one with bath), and four toilets. Quilts and pillows are provided, bring your own linen. Optional linen hire available.
There are reverse cycle air conditioners (one up, one down) and ceiling fans or portable fans in bedrooms. Outdoor dining/seating is provided and the well equipped kitchen has a large refrigerator/freezer plus a drinks refrigerator.
There is CD player and three iPod docks, with WiFi access for guest use.
The marina pontoon is perfect for children - they can fish whilst parents relax on the balcony with watchful eyes. There is a hooded barbecue & bait fridge (in shed).
Launch your boat only 100 metres away then pull your boat up to the pontoon in front of the house and enjoy easy access for fishing/sailing. Enjoy the finer things in life and relax on the Marina!
- 5 bedrooms - Queen (upstairs) with ensuite, 2 single with ensuite, 2 single, Queen with ensuite, Double and Single
- Sleeps 11
- 3 bathrooms (1 with a bath)
- 4 toilets
- Quilts & pillows provided, BYO linen
- Optional linen hire available @ $15 per person
- Reverse cycle air conditioners (one up, one down) cool the whole house
- Ceiling fans or portable fans in bedrooms
- Portable clothers hanger (located in front bedroom)
- Well equipped kitchen
- Espresso coffee machine (guests need to bring their own coffee beans)
- Large fridge/freezer capacity + drinks fridge
- 1 CD player, 3 clock radios with iPod docking stations in some of the bedrooms
- Parent's retreat upstairs featuring bedroom with ensuite and large lounge with television
- 6 television's throughout house, 2 with DVD player
- WiFi access for guests
- Top load washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Pontoon in front of house (secure for children) with water and power
- Gas hot water
- Outdoor dining/seating provided
- Hooded barbecue (stored in shed)
- Bait/ice fridge located in shed
- Double Garage car parking + off street parking
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet)
DVD player: Yes
Ensuite bathroom: Yes
Group stays (10+ guests): Yes
Pet friendly: Yes
Washing Machine: Yes
Administration fee: $25.00
Refundable Security Bond (refer terms & conditions for applicable bonds/periods): $350.00
Refundable pet bond: $100.00
Cleaning fee: $120.00
Refundable Security Bond (refer terms & conditions for applicable bonds/periods): $250.00
|Low||1 May - 31 October.|
|High||1 November - 30 April;
plus all long weekends, special events in the vicinity & Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
|Peak||Easter, and Christmas/New Year;
26 December - 31 January.
Rate x Number of nights + Cleaning Fee + $25 administration fee = Total Price
All rates are quoted per night in AUD.
- A refundable security bond may be payable for a property; a bond may also be required in lieu of credit card details for security prior to obtaining key details.
- At a pet friendly property, a minimum $100 refundable pet bond is to be paid (refer to Terms & Conditions).
- If an online booking has been made & Country Getaways has been advised that you are bringing a dog, you authorise that the $100 refundable pet bond is processed to the card used for the booking transaction.
Long Weekends, SA Schoolies & Peak Season Bonds
For any bookings on long weekends, SA schoolies & peak season; a $250 refundable security bond is to be paid by credit card prior to obtaining key access details (not applicable when a property bond is already in place).
Please note for any reservations where a debit card is used as a form of payment, a $250 refundable security bond must be paid.
Refundable bonds are only to be processed to a credit card.
Refer to specific property details for security or pet bond details.
The property cleaner will advise the bond status following your departure, and your bond less any debits, will be refunded within 14 business days of your date of departure via the method paid.
About Port Vincent
Port Vincent is one of Yorke Peninsula's most versatile and popular holiday destinations, and is located on the eastern coastline.
The yachties sail over Gulf St Vincent from Adelaide and berth at the wharf or marina, and the town is perfect for young families.
The beach at Port Vincent is sandy and has a floating pontoon for young kids to swim from; older kids prefer to swim off the wharf, so this location suits all ages.
The sandy and shallow ‘back beach’ is popular for crab raking. The best time for crabbing is in months with an ‘r’ in them, due to the warmth of the water.
With two boat ramps to choose from – a 2 lane all tide boatramp, and a sailboat launch located near the Port Vincent Sailing Club - and 90-berth Port Vincent Marina, all type of boats and watercraft are catered for.
Join the local flotilla on a Sunday during summer - you would be most welcome!
Port Vincent has several cliff top lookouts and scenic walking trails around the town, which allow you to choose your own postcard views.
With a chemist, hotel, takeaways, coffee shop, service stations, butcher, newsagency and specialty shops, Port Vincent provides you with everything you need for your stay.
Port Vincent is located approximately 2 ½ hours drive from Adelaide.