The Deck @ Port Vincent
With a prime position across from the beach, The Deck @ Port Vincent is in a great spot to take in all the activity the town has to offer.
There are 3 bedrooms - queen, queen, 2 single beds plus a sofa bed in the lounge room – with the self-contained holiday house able to sleep up to 8 people. Quilts, blankets and pillows are provided for guests, but guests will need to bring their own linen and towels with them.
The Deck @ Port Vincent has one bathroom with a bath and shower, plus a separate toilet.
There is reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning with sea breezes from the gulf cooling the house in summer.
In the lounge is plenty of seating, as well as a television with USB port & DVD player, radio, iPod docking station and board games.
The kitchen is well-equipped with a microwave, electric stove, fridge with freezer on top and coffee plunger (guests will need to bring their own ground coffee or purchase at the nearby supermarket).
One of the main features of this holiday house is the large deck at the front of the house with sea views across the Port Vincent beachfront. There’s also a long wooden bar, plus an outdoor shower.
There’s plenty of off-street parking with up to 2 vehicles able to be parked in the driveaway, plus space for another 2 cars and room for a boat in the secure rear yard.
At the rear of the house is a flat plate barbecue, and a large pot for cooking crabs is provided but guests will need to bring their own gas ring for cooking; and near the shed is a fish cleaning area.
Located in the heart of Port Vincent, The Deck @ Port Vincent is across the road from the kiosk & playground, and just a short walk to the hotel, wharf, supermarket and shops.
The beach is just across the road, with the swimming pontoon a favourite for holidaymakers; and if you’re in town you might even see some sailing action from the nearby Port Vincent Sailing Club.
- 3 bedrooms – queen, queen, 2 singles plus sofa bed in lounge
- Sleeps 8
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Separate toilet
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- Television (with USB port) & DVD player in lounge
- iPod docking station
- 3rd bedroom has television & DVD player
- Board games
- Well-equipped kitchen with microwave, electric stove, fridge with freezer on top
- Coffee plunger (bring your own ground coffee)
- Front load washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Fish cleaning sink by shed
- Large pot for cooking crab (bring your own gas ring)
- Flat plate gas barbecue
- Outdoor shower on front deck
- Secure rear yard
- Off-street parking for up to 2 vehicles in driveway
- Secure parking behind gate for up to 2 cars with room for a boat
- Sorry, pets not permitted