Stansbury Beachfront Holiday Units - Unit A
In a beachfront location at Stansbury, the Stansbury Beachfront Holiday Units are in a perfect position on Anzac Parade, with seaviews of Oyster Bay.
Stansbury Beachfront Holiday Units (Unit A) have 3 bedrooms with a queen, 2 singles, and 2 singles; and can sleep up to 6 people. Quilts, blankets and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay. All bedrooms have ceiling fans.
There is a main bathroom with a shower & toilet (no bath), and a separate toilet.
The open plan living area is spacious and comprises the kitchen, dining & lounge rooms, with reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in the living area and ceiling fan in the lounge.
In the lounge room at Stansbury Beachfront Holiday Units is a television with DVD player & USB port, along with plenty of seating.
There is a well-equipped kitchen with electric stove, microwave, large fridge with freezer on top & coffee plunger (guests need to bring their own ground coffee); and the laundry has a washing machine, iron & ironing board.
The front veranda has outdoor seating for 4 people with a lawned area. Directly across from the Stansbury beach and playground, it offers 180-degree sea views.
Accessible from the rear (Towler Street) there is off-street undercover carport parking for 1 vehicle in the secure yard. There is also street parking options at the front and rear of the accommodation.
Pets are welcome by arrangement at the Stansbury Beachfront Holiday Units, with the rear yard secure and fenced, with a lawned area.
This holiday accommodation is in a great location at Stansbury with easy access to the beach, Vacswim swimming, the regular Stansbury Seaside Markets and other Stansbury events including the Yorke Peninsula Saltwater Classic.
It’s also a short walk to the shops, takeaway, café and the Dalrymple Hotel which is located at the opposite end of the block.
- 3 bedrooms - queen, 2 single, 2 single
- Sleeps 6
- Quilts, blankets and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Bathroom with shower & toilet
- Separate toilet
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in living area
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Television with DVD player & USB port in lounge
- Seaviews from lounge room
- Well-equipped kitchen with electric stove, microwave, large fridge with freezer on top & coffee plunger (guests need to bring their own ground coffee)
- Top load washing machine
- Ironing board
- Hooded gas barbecue
- Secure rear yard
- Front yard has a low fence
- Outdoor seating for 4 on front veranda
- Off-street undercover parking in carport (off Towler Street) for 1 vehicle
- Street parking available at front for 1 vehicle and at rear for another vehicle
- Beachfront location
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet) - outside pets accepted