At the edge of Wallaroo’s Copper Cove Marina, Marina Pathway is a single-level fully self-contained holiday house within easy reach of Wallaroo’s facilities.
Marina Pathway can sleep up to 13 people across 4 bedrooms - Queen, 2 x bunks, Single, Queen - plus a single sofa bed & queen sofa bed in the lounge room. Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
The master queen bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with shower, vanity & toilet; while the main bathroom has a shower, bath & toilet. There is a 3rd separate toilet located near the laundry.
The combined kitchen/dining area has reverse cycle split system air-conditioning; with ceiling fans in the dining area, lounge room and all bedrooms.
Marina Pathway has 5 televisions throughout the accommodation, with the queen bedrooms having a large television & DVD player, and a television in the bunk bedroom.
The dining area has a large wall-mounted television, with another television in the lounge room. There is also a Bluetooth speaker and board games for guests to enjoy during their stay.
The kitchen is well-equipped with a large gas oven & stove, dishwasher, medium sized fridge/freezer, microwave & benchtop oven.
Marina Pathway has a well-equipped laundry for any length of stay with a top load washing machine, clothes dryer, iron & ironing board.
Outside, the large rear yard is secure with a paved patio area and lawn. There is outdoor seating & dining, along with a flat plate gas barbecue.
Marina Pathway is a pet friendly holiday rental; just let Country Getaways know when making your booking that you will be bringing a pet (refundable bond applies).
There is off-street garage parking for 1 car, with room for a 2nd car or boat in front of the garage.
Being a single level holiday house, Marina Pathway is suitable for those using walkers or who have difficulty with stairs. The rooms are spacious, making it an ideal choice for accommodation for 2 families travelling together.
Marina Pathway is located a short walk to Wallaroo’s Coopers Alehouse Tavern, the marina berths and foreshore, along the sealed walking path which follows the edge of the marina’s canals.
The Wallaroo Hospital is a short walk away; and the main street & shopping precinct is around a 15 minute walk to the south; while a walk to North Beach will also take 15 minutes heading to the north; or is just a short drive away.
- 4 bedrooms - Queen, 2 x bunks, Single, Queen; plus single sofa bed & queen sofa bed in lounge room
- Sleeps 13
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Ensuite bathroom adjoining master queen bedroom with shower, toilet & vanity
- Main bathroom with shower, bath & toilet
- Separate toilet (located near laundry)
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in combined kitchen/dining area
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, lounge & dining room
- Large televisions in queen bedrooms with DVD players
- Bunk bedroom has television
- Well-equipped kitchen with large gas oven & stove, dishwasher, medium sized fridge/freezer, microwave & benchtop oven
- Large wall-mounted television in dining area
- Board games
- Bluetooth speaker
- Top load washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Ironing board
- Outdoor seating & dining
- Large paved patio area at rear
- Flat plate gas barbecue
- Fish cleaning area
- Secure rear yard with lawned area
- Off-street garage parking for 1 car
- Room for a 2nd car or boat in driveway in front of garage
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet) - outside pets accepted