Parking spaces: 3
Book a Winter Special - stay 3 nights for the price of 2!
Just 5 minutes’ walk from Wallaroo’s North Beach, Bessie’s Dream is a pet friendly holiday house with a large fenced yard.
With 3 bedrooms – queen, trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top), trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top) - Bessie’s Dream can sleep up to 8 people. Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
Bessie’s Dream has one bathroom with a shower (no bath) and toilet; plus a top load washing machine.
There is reverse cycle air-conditioning in the lounge room, while pedestal fans are located in the bedrooms.
The lounge room has a large television with USB port & DVD player, DVD’s for guests to use during their stay, CD player, high chair, radio & board games.
The kitchen at Bessie’s Dream is well equipped for any length of stay with and electric stove, microwave, large fridge/freezer and coffee machine (guests will need to bring Nespresso-compatible pods or purchase locally).
Outside, the rear yard is secure and fenced with a 5 foot high fence, surrounding a lawned area which children and pets can enjoy for outdoor fun. There’s also a shaded outdoor entertaining area with seating and a hooded gas barbecue, and a fish cleaning area by the shed.
Bessie’s Dream is pet friendly holiday accommodation with pets able to be inside the house as well as outside; if you’re bringing a pet with you just let the Country Getaways staff know when making your booking.
There is parking for 1 vehicle in the undercover carport, with another 2 cars able to park securely behind the fence, plus room for a boat.
Within easy walking distance to Wallaroo North Beach and just a short drive into Wallaroo, Bessie’s Dream is a great choice for a family looking for a self-contained holiday rental by the beach.
Trio Bunk: 2
- 3 bedrooms - queen, trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top), trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top)
- Sleeps 8
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Bathroom has shower (no bath) & toilet
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in lounge room
- Pedestal fans in bedrooms
- Lounge room has large television with USB port & DVD player
- DVD’s for guests to use
- CD player
- Board games
- Well-equipped kitchen with electric stove, microwave and large fridge/freezer
- Coffee machine (guests need to bring Nespresso-compatible pods or purchase locally)
- High chair
- Top load washing machine (located in bathroom)
- Secure rear yard with 5 foot high fence
- Shaded outdoor dining area
- Hooded gas barbecue
- Fish cleaning sink at rear of shed
- Undercover parking in carport for 1 vehicle
- Off-street parking behind fence for 2 cars with room for a boat (clearance of 2.1 metres)
- 5 minutes’ walk to beach
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet) - inside pets accepted
DVD player: Yes
Ensuite bathroom: No
Group stays (10+ guests): No
Pet friendly: Yes
Washing Machine: Yes
Refundable pet bond: $100.00
Cleaning fee: $65.00
Administration fee: $25.00
Refundable Security Bond: $250.00
|Low||1 May - 31 October.|
|High||1 November - 30 April;
plus all long weekends, special events in the vicinity & Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
|Peak||Easter, and Christmas/New Year;
26 December - 31 January.
Rate x Number of nights + Cleaning Fee + $25 administration fee = Total Price
All rates are quoted per night in AUD.
- A refundable security bond may be payable for a property; a bond may also be required in lieu of credit card details for security prior to obtaining key details.
- At a pet friendly property, a minimum $100 refundable pet bond is to be paid (refer to Terms & Conditions).
- If an online booking has been made & Country Getaways has been advised that you are bringing a dog, you authorise that the $100 refundable pet bond is processed to the card used for the booking transaction.
Long Weekends, SA Schoolies & Peak Season Bonds
For any bookings on long weekends, SA schoolies & peak season; a $250 refundable security bond is to be paid by credit card prior to obtaining key access details (not applicable when a property bond is already in place).
Please note for any reservations where a debit card is used as a form of payment, a $250 refundable security bond must be paid.
Refundable bonds are only to be processed to a credit card.
Refer to specific property details for security or pet bond details.
The property cleaner will advise the bond status following your departure, and your bond less any debits, will be refunded within 14 business days of your date of departure via the method paid.
About Wallaroo North Beach
North Beach is a part of Wallaroo, and is located just to the north of the main township of Wallaroo. It extends from the Copper Cove Marina along the coast.
The popular township of North Beach is where the "shacks" line the beachfront, with many properties located on Otago Road. This area is a very popular spot in both summer and winter.
Wallaroo is just a 5 minute drive away and has many attractions and facilities for visitors. Shopping facilities include a large supermarket, bakery, butcher, many hotels, chemist, and plenty of restaurants or cafes to choose from.
The Wallaroo Heritage & Nautical Museum is worth a visit, and relives the fascinating history of the town, which was once a busy port that delivered copper to the world. George the Giant Squid is also a popular attraction at the museum.
The Wallaroo Jetty is perfect for fishing; but if you’re not a fisherman, seafood is fresh and plentiful from the many retail outlets around town. Several fishing charters operate from Wallaroo, and would be able to show you the best fishing spots.
The Wallaroo Jetty is also popular for divers with many types of sea life to discover and explore.
Wallaroo North Beach is approximately 2 hours from Adelaide.