Parking spaces: 5
With excellent off-street parking & access, The Castle can be your new favourite holiday house at Wallaroo’s North Beach.
Sleeping up to 8 people in 4 bedrooms, The Castle has 3 queen bedrooms & a bunk bed (2 singles) in the 4th bedroom. Quilts & pillows are provided for all beds, and guests can bring their own linen or hire through the Country Getaways office.
There is one main bathroom with a shower & bath, plus 2 separate toilets. There are also assistance rails in the bathroom and the separate toilet.
The Castle is designed for year-round comfort with ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout, and a combustion heater. Guests will need to bring their own wood for the combustion heater, or purchase locally from a service station.
There is a well-equipped kitchen with microwave, electric stove, large fridge/freezer & a Dolce Gusto coffee machine (pods not supplied so guests will need to bring their own Dolce Gusto or compatible capsules).
The lounge room has a large television with a USB port & DVD player, plus iPod docking station and CD player.
The Castle also has a space for the kids to call their own. The kids retreat has a futon and bean bags, plus a television and DVD player. The kids retreat has board games, plus an X-Box console with some games provided. There is also plenty of space in the rear secure yard for playing on the lawn.
The undercover rear deck is made for entertaining, with an outdoor dining setting for up to 10 people and hooded barbecue. The deck overlooks the grassed area and backyard fire pit, please bring your own wood for use in the fire pit & observe fire regulations.
There is plenty of parking at The Castle, with room for up to 5 cars/boats. At the front of the house is a horseshoe-shaped driveway, and at the side a long straight driveway is fitted with a gate for security.
With a secure rear yard, The Castle is also a pet friendly holiday house. Let Country Getaways know when booking that you are bringing your pet, and please note there is a $100 refundable pet bond and that pets are outside only.
The Castle is located just 2 streets away from North Beach, with distant sea views and evening sea breezes. It’s around 400 metres – or a 5 minutes walk – to the beach.
Double Bunk: 1
- 4 bedrooms – queen, queen, queen, bunk
- Sleeps 8
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Main bathroom with shower over bath
- Assistance rails in main bathroom
- 2 separate toilets, one with handrail
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout
- Combustion heater (bring your own wood for heater)
- Large television with DVD player & USB port in lounge room
- Kids retreat with television & DVD player, plus a futon & bean bags for relaxing
- iPod docking station
- CD player
- Board games
- X-box console & some games
- Well-equipped kitchen with microwave, electric stove & large fridge/freezer
- Dolce Gusto coffee machine (bring your own Dolce Gusto or compatible capsules)
- Top load washing machine
- Undercover rear deck
- Hooded barbecue
- Outdoor seating on rear deck
- Fire pit (bring your own wood & be aware of fire regulations)
- Excellent off-street parking with room for up to 5 vehicles and/or boats in a driveway at the side of the house, and a horseshoe-shaped driveway at the front
- No garage access
- Approximately 400m (5 minutes walk) to the beach
- Secure yard
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet)
DVD player: Yes
Ensuite bathroom: No
Group stays (10+ guests): No
Pet friendly: Yes
Washing Machine: Yes
Administration fee: $25.00
Cleaning fee: $75.00
Refundable pet bond: $100.00
Refundable Security Bond (refer terms & conditions for applicable bonds/periods): $250.00
|Low||1 May - 31 October.|
|High||1 November - 30 April;
plus all long weekends, special events in the vicinity & Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
|Peak||Easter, and Christmas/New Year;
26 December - 31 January.
Rate x Number of nights + Cleaning Fee + $25 administration fee = Total Price
All rates are quoted per night in AUD.
- A refundable security bond may be payable for a property; a bond may also be required in lieu of credit card details for security prior to obtaining key details.
- At a pet friendly property, a minimum $100 refundable pet bond is to be paid (refer to Terms & Conditions).
- If an online booking has been made & Country Getaways has been advised that you are bringing a dog, you authorise that the $100 refundable pet bond is processed to the card used for the booking transaction.
Long Weekends, SA Schoolies & Peak Season Bonds
For any bookings on long weekends, SA schoolies & peak season; a $250 refundable security bond is to be paid by credit card prior to obtaining key access details (not applicable when a property bond is already in place).
Please note for any reservations where a debit card is used as a form of payment, a $250 refundable security bond must be paid.
Refundable bonds are only to be processed to a credit card.
Refer to specific property details for security or pet bond details.
The property cleaner will advise the bond status following your departure, and your bond less any debits, will be refunded within 14 business days of your date of departure via the method paid.
About Wallaroo North Beach
North Beach is a part of Wallaroo, and is located just to the north of the main township of Wallaroo. It extends from the Copper Cove Marina along the coast.
The popular township of North Beach is where the "shacks" line the beachfront, with many properties located on Otago Road. This area is a very popular spot in both summer and winter.
Wallaroo is just a 5 minute drive away and has many attractions and facilities for visitors. Shopping facilities include a large supermarket, bakery, butcher, many hotels, chemist, and plenty of restaurants or cafes to choose from.
The Wallaroo Heritage & Nautical Museum is worth a visit, and relives the fascinating history of the town, which was once a busy port that delivered copper to the world. George the Giant Squid is also a popular attraction at the museum.
The Wallaroo Jetty is perfect for fishing; but if you’re not a fisherman, seafood is fresh and plentiful from the many retail outlets around town. Several fishing charters operate from Wallaroo, and would be able to show you the best fishing spots.
The Wallaroo Jetty is also popular for divers with many types of sea life to discover and explore.
Wallaroo North Beach is approximately 2 hours from Adelaide.