Located within Riley Holiday Village at North Beach Wallaroo, The Odyssey is the perfect spot to enjoy amazing sunsets and easy beach access on your next holiday.
With 4 bedrooms – queen, double, trio bunk & double – The Odyssey can sleep up to 9 people and is perfect for 2 families travelling together. Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
The queen bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with shower & toilet, with the main bathroom having a shower, bath and separate toilet.
The Odyssey has reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning and in the open plan living area is a reverse cycle split system air-conditioner.
In the living area, the lounge room has as a television with USB port & DVD player (there is another television & DVD player in the queen bedroom), Bluetooth speakers and board games.
The kitchen at The Odyssey is spacious and well-equipped for any length of stay with a dishwasher, electric stove, microwave and coffee machine (bring your own Dolce Gusto compatible coffee pods).
Pets are welcome with the holiday house having a secure rear yard – just let the Country Getaways staff know you’re bringing a pet when booking.
Ideal for a holiday during any season, The Odyssey has a large deck at the front with outdoor seating where you can enjoy expansive sea views and perfect sunsets over Spencer Gulf.
Wallaroo is a popular fishing destination and the boat ramp is located less than a 10-minute drive away around the marina development. Those coming on a fishing holiday are well catered for with a fish cleaning sink in the rear yard, and off-street parking for up to 3 vehicles and room for a boat.
The Odyssey is located in Riley Holiday Village, which is located on the northern edge of Wallaroo and just a short 5-minute walk to North Beach, known for it long sandy beach.
Just across the road from The Odyssey, kids will love searching the rocks for sea creatures and beach finds; or bring their bikes for a ride around the quiet holiday village.
- 4 bedrooms - queen, double, trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top), double
- Sleeps 9
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Ensuite bathroom with shower & toilet
- Main bathroom with shower, bath & separate toilet
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- Open plan living area has reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
- Television with USB port & DVD player in lounge room
- Master queen bedroom has television with USB port & DVD player
- Bluetooth speaker
- Board games
- Well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, electric stove, microwave and coffee machine (bring your own Dolce Gusto compatible coffee pods)
- Top load washing machine
- Ironing board
- Large front deck with sea views
- Hooded gas barbecue
- Secure rear yard
- Fish cleaning sink in rear yard
- Off-street parking for 3 vehicles
- Room for parking a boat off-street
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet) - outside pets accepted