Located within the Wallaroo township, Clara Cottage is a self-contained holiday house within easy walking distance to the main street, shops, sporting complex & hotels.
With 3 bedrooms – queen, queen, bunk plus the rear sunroom has a daybed which converts to 2 single beds - Clara Cottage can sleep up to 8 people. Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
A portacot & high chair is available for those traveling with babies, and guests will need to bring their own bedding to use for the portacot.
There is a large and spacious bathroom at Clara Cottage with a bath and separate toilet; plus a separate toilet with assistance rails.
Clara Cottage has evaporative ducted air-conditioning in the lounge room, kitchen & both queen bedrooms; and reverse cycle split system air-conditioning & gas heating in the lounge. There are ceiling fans in the lounge & kitchen, with pedestal fans in the bunk bedroom & sunroom.
There are 2 lounge areas at Clara Cottage, the main lounge room has seating, a television with USB port, DVD player & some DVD’s, plus CD player & radio. The second lounge area is a sunroom with daybed lounge which converts to 2 single beds, and has a television with US port.
Clara Cottage has a spacious & well-equipped dine-in kitchen with large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric stove, microwave & coffee machine (guests need to bring Espressotoria-compatible pods).
This accommodation would suit anyone travelling for work or leisure, and has a full laundry including front load washing machine, clothes dryer, iron & ironing board.
Outside, there is a large veranda at the rear of the house with an undercover dining & seating area overlooking the yard. Guests can choose between using the hooded gas barbeque or the Weber barbecue, and if you’ve been lucky enough to catch some local seafood, there’s a fish cleaning sink.
Pets are welcome at Clara Cottage, inside & outside; with the rear yard fully secure with a 1.8 metre high fence. Just let the Country Getaways staff you’ll be bringing a pet when making your booking.
Guests can access the garage parking off Hamilton Street which has room for 1 vehicle along with storage; or there is street parking along Hamilton & Clara Streets.
Clara Cottage offers affordable holiday or work accommodation for anyone traveling to Wallaroo or the Copper Coast.
- 3 bedrooms – queen, queen, bunk plus rear sunroom has a daybed which converts to 2 single beds
- Sleeps 8
- Quilts, blankets and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Large spacious bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Separate toilet (with assistance rails)
- Evaporative ducted air-conditioning in lounge, kitchen & queen bedrooms
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning & gas heating in lounge room
- Ceiling fans in lounge & kitchen
- Pedestal fans in bunk bedroom & sunroom
- Spacious & well-equipped dine-in kitchen with large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric stove & microwave
- Coffee machine (guests need to bring Espressotoria-compatible pods or purchase locally)
- Television with USB port & DVD player in lounge room
- Some DVD’s
- CD player
- High chair
- Second television with USB port in rear sunroom, with daybed
- Front load washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Ironing board
- Large sheltered veranda at rear of house
- Outdoor dining area
- Hooded gas barbecue
- Weber charcoal barbecue
- Fish cleaning sink
- Secure yard with 1.8 metre high fence
- Garage parking with roller door for 1 vehicle (access off Hamilton Street)
- Street parking
- Located within easy walking distance to the Wallaroo main street, sports complex & hotels
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet) - inside pets accepted