Parking spaces: 2
Book a Winter Special - stay 3 nights for the price of 2!
Phoenix Cottage at Wallaroo is a three bedroom self contained holiday house that has been lovingly restored, ideally located within 500 metres of Wallaroo jetty, boat ramp, cafes and shops.
The main bedroom has a queen bed and the others each have two single beds. Quilts and pillows are provided – guests should bring their own sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels. Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office.
There is one bathroom with shower and toilet, a laundry with a second toilet and top load washing machine
It has all the modern features you would expect including ducted air conditioning. The large, well equipped kitchen has a dishwasher.
The comfortable lounge has an LCD television, selection of DVD’s and games. Phoenix Cottage is ideal Wallaroo accommodation for any family, and has a large rear pergola with outdoor seating and gas barbecue. The rear garden is secure for children, so adults can enjoy a relaxing holiday break.
Phoenix Cottage has off street parking for cars and boat. Pets strictly by negotiation.
- 3 large bedrooms - Queen, 2 Singles, 2 singles
- Sleeps 6
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Bathroom with shower & toilet
- Second toilet in laundry
- Large eat- in kitchen with dishwasher, electric stove, microwave and fridge/freezer
- Ducted reverse cycle airconditioning
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Spacious lounge with LCD television with USB port & DVD player
- Selection of DVD's and board games provided
- Top load washing machine
- Large all weather pergola with outdoor seating, table tennis
- Flat top gas barbeuce
- Table tennis table
- A neat, secure private rear garden with plenty of room for the kids to play
- Off street parking for cars and boat
- No fires allowed
- Pets strictly by negotiation ($100 refundable bond applies per pet)
DVD player: Yes
Ensuite bathroom: No
Group stays (10+ guests): No
Pet friendly: Yes
Washing Machine: Yes
Administration fee: $25.00
Cleaning fee: $65.00
Refundable Security Bond (refer terms & conditions for applicable bonds/periods): $250.00
|Low||1 May - 31 October.|
|High||1 November - 30 April;
plus all long weekends, special events in the vicinity & Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
|Peak||Easter, and Christmas/New Year;
26 December - 31 January.
Rate x Number of nights + Cleaning Fee + $25 administration fee = Total Price
All rates are quoted per night in AUD.
- A refundable security bond may be payable for a property; a bond may also be required in lieu of credit card details for security prior to obtaining key details.
- At a pet friendly property, a minimum $100 refundable pet bond is to be paid (refer to Terms & Conditions).
- If an online booking has been made & Country Getaways has been advised that you are bringing a dog, you authorise that the $100 refundable pet bond is processed to the card used for the booking transaction.
Long Weekends, SA Schoolies & Peak Season Bonds
For any bookings on long weekends, SA schoolies & peak season; a $250 refundable security bond is to be paid by credit card prior to obtaining key access details (not applicable when a property bond is already in place).
Please note for any reservations where a debit card is used as a form of payment, a $250 refundable security bond must be paid.
Refundable bonds are only to be processed to a credit card.
Refer to specific property details for security or pet bond details.
The property cleaner will advise the bond status following your departure, and your bond less any debits, will be refunded within 14 business days of your date of departure via the method paid.
Wallaroo is located in the Copper Coast, near the top of Yorke Peninsula on the western side.
With some great beaches and an upgraded foreshore area, Wallaroo is a favourite holiday destination. New shopping locations, plus a choice of pubs, cafes or restaurants make it a vibrant place to visit.
The Wallaroo Heritage & Nautical Museum is worth a visit, and relives the fascinating history of the town, which was once a busy port that delivered copper to the world. George the Giant Squid is also a popular attraction at the museum.
The Wallaroo Jetty is perfect for fishing; but if you’re not a fisherman, seafood is fresh and plentiful from the many retail outlets around town. Several fishing charters operate out of the harbour and would be able to show you the best fishing spots.
The jetty is also popular for divers with many types of sea life to discover and explore. Wallaroo is a deep sea port that is home to the Spencer Gulf prawn boat fleet; and the Copper Cove Marina, with its twisting waterfront homes has made Wallaroo popular for retiring farmers and holiday makers alike.
Wallaroo is a well serviced town containing everything you would need within a short walk or 5 minute drive from your accommodation.
Just to the north is the popular North Beach Township where the "shacks" line the beachfront. This area is a very popular spot in both summer and winter.
Wallaroo is approximately 2 hours from Adelaide.