Phoenix Cottage at Wallaroo is a three bedroom self contained holiday house that has been lovingly restored, ideally located within 500 metres of Wallaroo jetty, boat ramp, cafes and shops.
The main bedroom has a queen bed and the others each have two single beds. Quilts and pillows are provided – guests should bring their own sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels. Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office.
There is one bathroom with shower and toilet, a laundry with a second toilet and top load washing machine
It has all the modern features you would expect including ducted air conditioning. The large, well equipped kitchen has a dishwasher.
The comfortable lounge has an LCD television, selection of DVD’s and games. Phoenix Cottage is ideal Wallaroo accommodation for any family, and has a large rear pergola with outdoor seating and gas barbecue. The rear garden is secure for children, so adults can enjoy a relaxing holiday break.
Phoenix Cottage has off street parking for cars and boat. Pets strictly by negotiation.
- 3 large bedrooms - Queen, 2 Singles, 2 singles
- Sleeps 6
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Bathroom with shower & toilet
- Second toilet in laundry
- Large eat- in kitchen with dishwasher, electric stove, microwave and fridge/freezer
- Ducted reverse cycle airconditioning
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Spacious lounge with LCD television with USB port & DVD player
- Selection of DVD's and board games provided
- Top load washing machine
- Large all weather pergola with outdoor seating, table tennis
- Flat top gas barbeuce
- A neat, secure private rear garden with plenty of room for the kids to play
- Off street parking for cars and boat
- No fires allowed
- Pets strictly by negotiation ($100 refundable bond applies per pet)