Parking spaces: 3
Umall at Wool Bay is an ideal property for a weekend or longer holiday escape. It is perfectly located on the northern part of Wool Bay with a view of St Vincent gulf and close to the jetty, boat ramp and the famous Wool Bay Beach.
The property features three bedrooms with two queen beds, a single bed and two bunk beds. Quilts and pillows supplied; bring all of your own linen. There is one bathroom with vanity and shower and separate toilet.
The combined lounge/dining area has a flat screen television with DVD. Well equipped kitchen with large refrigerator/freezer.
The verandah is partly enclosed with a north facing outdoor entertaining area with sea views. Barbecue with gas and radio/CD player supplied. Split system air conditioning with cooling and heating.
There is a washing machine and ample off street parking with easy access to rear yard. Situated adjacent to the Wool Bay walking trail and easy access to the jetty and Wool Bay beach. Fish cleaning facilities. Sorry, pets not permitted.
Umall is a delightfully presented and well maintained property on a large block.
Double Bunk: 2
- 3 Bedrooms – 1 x Queen, 1 x Queen, 1 x Single bed and 2 x Bunks
- Sleeps 9
- Quilts and pillows supplied, BYO all linen
- 1 Bathroom with vanity & shower
- Separate toilet
- Combined lounge/dine area has flat screen TV with DVD
- Well equipped kitchen with large fridge/freezer
- Northern veranda (The Terrace) is partly enclosed with a north facing outdoor entertaining area with sea views.
- BBQ with gas supplied
- Radio / CD player supplied
- Split system air conditioning with cooling and heating
- Washing machine
- Ample off street parking with easy access to rear yard
- Situated adjacent to the Wool Bay walking trail which offers pristine cliff top & gulf views and easy access to the jetty and Wool Bay beach
- Fish cleaning facilities
- Sorry, pets not permitted
DVD player: Yes
Ensuite bathroom: No
Group stays (10+ guests): No
Pet friendly: No
Washing Machine: Yes
Administration fee: $25.00
Cleaning fee: $60.00
Refundable Security Bond (refer terms & conditions for applicable bonds/periods): $250.00
|Low||1 May - 31 October.|
|High||1 November - 30 April;
plus all long weekends, special events in the vicinity & Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
|Peak||Easter, and Christmas/New Year;
26 December - 31 January.
Rate x Number of nights + Cleaning Fee + $25 administration fee = Total Price
All rates are quoted per night in AUD.
- A refundable security bond may be payable for a property; a bond may also be required in lieu of credit card details for security prior to obtaining key details.
- At a pet friendly property, a minimum $100 refundable pet bond is to be paid (refer to Terms & Conditions).
- If an online booking has been made & Country Getaways has been advised that you are bringing a dog, you authorise that the $100 refundable pet bond is processed to the card used for the booking transaction.
Long Weekends, SA Schoolies & Peak Season Bonds
For any bookings on long weekends, SA schoolies & peak season; a $250 refundable security bond is to be paid by credit card prior to obtaining key access details (not applicable when a property bond is already in place).
Please note for any reservations where a debit card is used as a form of payment, a $250 refundable security bond must be paid.
Refundable bonds are only to be processed to a credit card.
Refer to specific property details for security or pet bond details.
The property cleaner will advise the bond status following your departure, and your bond less any debits, will be refunded within 14 business days of your date of departure via the method paid.
About Wool Bay
Wool Bay is a small town on the eastern coastline of southern Yorke Peninsula.
A quiet hideaway, Wool Bay has a long jetty and is a very popular spot for catching many varieties of seafood including squid.
On the cliff tops just above the jetty are the remains of the lime kilns that once were common on this part of the peninsula and used to burn lime.
The Wool Bay beach is great for swimming in summer and has a public shelter shed which is a meeting point for all holiday makers.
There are no shops at Wool Bay, but nearby Stansbury and Yorketown both have a supermarket, butcher, chemist and hardware store and are an easy 15 minute drive away.
Wool Bay is approximately 2 ½ hours from Adelaide.