Overlooking Black Point’s Port Alfred Bay, Albarino is a 2-bedroom beachfront holiday house with fantastic views.
With a double bed and a trio bunk, Albarino sleeps a maximum of 5 guests, with quilts & pillows provided. Guests will need to bring any other linen with them, including sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels. The bathroom has a shower only (no bath) and a toilet.
The centrally located open plan lounge, kitchen, dining room has split system air-conditioning, and pedestal fans are kept in both bedrooms. In the lounge is plenty of seating to choose from including corner lounge suite and bean bags, plus a large television with USB port.
The kitchen is fully equipped for any length of stay with a fridge/freezer, microwave and electric stove. For coffee lovers, there is a coffee plunger and percolator (guests will need to bring their own ground coffee).
There are great views to be had from the front deck, with seating & an outdoor dining setting so some of the best Yorke Peninsula sunrises can be enjoyed.
A flat plate gas barbecue is also located on the deck. Guests have direct beach access from Albarino’s deck via the stairs, and like most properties in Black Point there are no fences.
There is plenty of off-street parking, with room for up to 2 cars and a boat, and the Black Point boat ramp is just nearby. Guests also have access to the mooring at the front of the property.
Albarino is a great compact holiday accommodation, suitable for a couple or a few friends wanting a relaxing Yorke Peninsula holiday.
- 2 bedrooms - Double, Trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top)
- Sleeps 5
- Note: maximum capacity limit of 5 guests applies due to house size & water restrictions
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Bathroom with shower (no bath) & toilet
- Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning in central open plan lounge, kitchen, dining room
- Pedestal fans in bedrooms
- Seaviews from lounge/kitchen/dining area
- Corner lounge suite with plenty of seating
- Bean bag
- Large television with USB port
- Kitchen is fully equipped with fridge/freezer, microwave and electric stove
- Coffee plunger & percolator (bring your own ground coffee)
- Beachfront with direct beach access via stairs
- Deck overlooking beach with views across the bay
- Outdoor dining & seating on deck
- Flat plate gas barbecue
- Laundry facilities (coin-operated) available at nearby Black Point Camp Ground (phone to arrange access, contact number displayed on shower block)
- Off-street parking for up to 2 cars and room for a boat
- Mooring out front for guests to use
- No guest access to shed
- Yard is unfenced
- Sorry, pets not permitted