- Pet Friendly
Choose from a range of pet friendly holiday accommodation options right across Yorke Peninsula:
- Thanks to conscientious pet owners we are lucky to have a large selection of pet friendly homes available. Please advise Country Getaways of your pets breed and age, when booking. Details regarding your pet will be shown on your booking documents.
- A $100 refundable pet bond applies per pet, and only at properties that are advertised as pet friendly.
- Maximum 2 dogs per booking in compliance with council by-laws
- We request that you are mindful of good pet etiquette, no pets on beds or furniture, clean up any droppings left and respect the owner’s property.
- Bring your own doggie bed and under no circumstances allow pets on the furniture or house beds.
- Failure to comply with the pet rules will result in loss of the bond paid, or additional charges.
- Your bond will be forfeited if extra cleaning is required to remove pet hair, faeces, etc.
- If a pet has stayed at a property but Country Getaways was not advised, a $100 amount will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Puppies are not permitted at any property (dogs under the age of 1 year are classified as a puppy), with the exception of those required for medical purposes.
- Refer to the Country Getaways Pet Rules
Country Getaways Pet Rules
Pets are accepted at specific Country Getaways properties on the condition that:
- we are advised PRIOR to your arrival that there will be pets on the premises (failure to do this will result in immediate termination of the tenancy and a $100 charged to your card)
- A dog bond applies (minimum $100/dog). a maximum of 2 dogs are permitted at any one property. (Your bond will be refunded within 14 days of your date of departure.)
- Dogs (puppies) aged under 12 months old are not permitted at any property
- you clean up after your pet in every way (excrement must be wrapped and placed in bins)
- damage to garden or any other property is rectified or replaced immediately
- BYO bedding- dogs must not sleep on beds, couches, or any other part of the furniture. For accommodation where pets are allowed inside, pets must no sleep on furniture
- consideration is given to neighbours. If reports of constant barking are received, your tenancy will be immediately terminated or you will be asked to remove the dog
- BYO Food bowls. Crockery or bowls that belongs to the house is not for dog's use
- dogs are not to be left unattended inside house at any time
- dogs are to be kept OUTSIDE the house or in wet areas of the house unless otherwise arranged with Country Getaways
- For properties where pets are permitted inside, guests are required to clean up after the pet including vacuuming floors to remove pet hair or extra cleaning charged may apply
- Poo Patrol is done prior to departure. A $50 fee will be apply and a deduction made from credit card or bond if poo is left in yard. (Needs to be wrapped and placed in bin.)
- If there are fleas found at the property, your Bond is forfeited
- Please read the Pet Rules prior to making a booking