Yorke Peninsula holiday accommodation & bookings
Book one of our Specials!
Stay 3 nights for the price of 2!
Yorke Peninsula is one of South Australia's favourite holiday spots and coastal playgrounds.
There is plenty to see and do throughout the region, including:
- Yorke Peninsula has some of the best beaches in South Australia; great for swimming, surfing, sailing, fishing or a family picnic
- Innes National Park is an amazing place to visit - serene, yet full of wildlife, with bushland, rugged cliffs and secluded ocean beaches
- Visit Yorke Peninsula’s wineries, breweries & distilleries and sample local produce
- Follow the Coastal Way road trip around the region
- Yorke Peninsula is rich in Indigenous and European heritage. Visit the many museums, or explore the region with Aboriginal Cultural Tours
- Walk The Yorke, a 500km leisure trail for walkers & cyclists
COVID-19 information for our guests (updated 13/10/2020):
We look forward to welcoming you on your Yorke Peninsula holiday, and have additional cleaning processes in place with cleaners having completed COVID-19 training.
Please note that for stays up to 31st October 2020, guests are required to bring all bedding (quilts & pillows) with them, including linen (sheets, towels etc) unless it has been hired.
From 1st November 2020, quilts & pillows will once again be provided but we recommend that guests bring their own pillows.
Before booking & travelling, please make sure you are familiar with the current COVID-19 restrictions regarding travel & gatherings, visit www.covid-19.sa.gov.au.
Our office is open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 4.00pm for enquiries or general bookings.Follow our Facebook page or sign up to our newsletter below for new accommodation updates, special offers, discounts & gifts – some of our properties are offering FREE nights!
We appreciate your support for a South Australian small business – please endeavour to shop local on Yorke Peninsula – we all need you!