Yorke Peninsula holiday accommodation & bookings
Book one of our Specials!
Stay 3 nights for the price of 2!
Yorke Peninsula is one of South Australia's favourite holiday spots and coastal playgrounds.
There is plenty to see and do throughout the region, including:
- Yorke Peninsula has some of the best beaches in South Australia; great for swimming, surfing, sailing, fishing or a family picnic
- Dhilba Guuranda-Innes National Park is an amazing place to visit - serene, yet full of wildlife, with bushland, rugged cliffs and secluded ocean beaches
- Visit Yorke Peninsula’s wineries, breweries & distilleries and sample local produce
- Follow the Coastal Way road trip around the region
- Yorke Peninsula is rich in Indigenous and European heritage. Visit the many museums, or explore the region with Aboriginal Cultural Tours
- Walk The Yorke, a 500km leisure trail for walkers & cyclists
COVID-19 information for our guests (updated 19/3/2021):
If you are planning a holiday on Yorke Peninsula, we look forward to welcoming you and have additional cleaning processes in place with cleaners having completed COVID-19 training.
Our office is open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 4.00pm for enquiries or general bookings.
A reminder that guests are required to bring all bedding with them, including linen (sheets, towels etc) unless it has been hired. Quilts & pillows are provided, however we ask that all guests bring their own pillows for their stay.
Before booking & travelling, please make sure you are familiar with the current COVID-19 restrictions regarding travel & gatherings, visit www.covid-19.sa.gov.au. Please follow social distancing requirements, in addition to our usual terms & conditions.
For more information, please view our Coronavirus Response page.
Follow our Facebook page or sign up to our newsletter below for new accommodation updates, special offers, discounts & gifts – some of our properties are offering FREE nights during selected periods.
We appreciate your support for a South Australian small business – please endeavour to shop local on Yorke Peninsula – we all need you!