Yorke Peninsula holiday accommodation & bookings
Yorke Peninsula is one of South Australia's favourite holiday spots and coastal playgrounds.
There is plenty to see and do throughout the region, including:
- Yorke Peninsula has some of the best beaches in South Australia; great for swimming, surfing, sailing, fishing or a family picnic
- Innes National Park is an amazing place to visit - serene, yet full of wildlife, with bushland, rugged cliffs and secluded ocean beaches
- Visit Yorke Peninsula’s first winery and sample local produce
- Follow the Coastal Way road trip around the region
- Yorke Peninsula is rich in Indigenous and European heritage. Visit the many museums, or explore the region with Aboriginal Cultural Tours
- Walk The Yorke, a 500km leisure trail for walkers & cyclists
Contact Country Getaways Holiday Rentals on 8832 2623 for accommodation throughout Yorke Peninsula, or book online.
Country Getaways has a range of accommodation throughout Yorke Peninsula at: