Parking spaces: 3
Bayview is located in the Palm Cove Estate at North Beach, Wallaroo; right on the northern edge of Wallaroo. This beachfront holiday rental accommodation is perfect for a group of friends or family looking for a relaxing holiday. It even has a pool table Bayview features three bedrooms with three queen size beds and one single bed. Bring your own linen - pillows and quilts provided. Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office. There are two bathrooms - one with bath, open lounge area with ocean views, two wall split air conditioning systems - one in the kitchen, the other in the rumpus room with ceiling fans in the bedrooms. There are two televisions with DVD players and a modern, well equipped kitchen with a second refrigerator in the dining room. Well equipped kitchen with two large fridges Bayview has a large outside deck overlooking the ocean with a four burner barbecue, two outdoor settings for four (eight seats in total). The laundry has a washing machine and the yard is not secure. Sorry, pets are not permitted.
Double Bunk: 1
- 3 bedrooms: Queen, Queen, Queen + Single.
- Sleeps 7
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- 2 bathrooms - one with bath
- Open lounge area with ocean views
- Reverse cycle split system airconditioning in kitchen
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Reverse cycle split system airconditioning in rumpus room
- 2 x televisions with DVD player
- Large outside decking overlooking the ocean
- 4 burner barbecue
- 2 outdoor setting for 4 (8 seats in total)
- Modern, well equipped kitchen
- Second fridge in dining room
- Washing machine
- Not a secure yard
- Sorry, pets not permitted
DVD player: Yes
Ensuite bathroom: No
Group stays (10+ guests): No
Pet friendly: No
Washing Machine: Yes
Administration fee: $25.00
Cleaning fee: $88.00
Refundable Security Bond (refer terms & conditions for applicable bonds/periods): $250.00
|Low||1 May - 31 October.|
|High||1 November - 30 April;
plus all long weekends, special events in the vicinity & Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
|Peak||Easter, and Christmas/New Year;
26 December - 31 January.
Rate x Number of nights + Cleaning Fee + $25 administration fee = Total Price
All rates are quoted per night in AUD.
- A refundable security bond may be payable for a property; a bond may also be required in lieu of credit card details for security prior to obtaining key details.
- At a pet friendly property, a minimum $100 refundable pet bond is to be paid (refer to Terms & Conditions).
- If an online booking has been made & Country Getaways has been advised that you are bringing a dog, you authorise that the $100 refundable pet bond is processed to the card used for the booking transaction.
Long Weekends, SA Schoolies & Peak Season Bonds
For any bookings on long weekends, SA schoolies & peak season; a $250 refundable security bond is to be paid by credit card prior to obtaining key access details (not applicable when a property bond is already in place).
Please note for any reservations where a debit card is used as a form of payment, a $250 refundable security bond must be paid.
Refundable bonds are only to be processed to a credit card.
Refer to specific property details for security or pet bond details.
The property cleaner will advise the bond status following your departure, and your bond less any debits, will be refunded within 14 business days of your date of departure via the method paid.
About Wallaroo North Beach
North Beach is a part of Wallaroo, and is located just to the north of the main township of Wallaroo. It extends from the Copper Cove Marina along the coast.
The popular township of North Beach is where the "shacks" line the beachfront, with many properties located on Otago Road. This area is a very popular spot in both summer and winter.
Wallaroo is just a 5 minute drive away and has many attractions and facilities for visitors. Shopping facilities include a large supermarket, bakery, butcher, many hotels, chemist, and plenty of restaurants or cafes to choose from.
The Wallaroo Heritage & Nautical Museum is worth a visit, and relives the fascinating history of the town, which was once a busy port that delivered copper to the world. George the Giant Squid is also a popular attraction at the museum.
The Wallaroo Jetty is perfect for fishing; but if you’re not a fisherman, seafood is fresh and plentiful from the many retail outlets around town. Several fishing charters operate from Wallaroo, and would be able to show you the best fishing spots.
The Wallaroo Jetty is also popular for divers with many types of sea life to discover and explore.
Wallaroo North Beach is approximately 2 hours from Adelaide.