Just a 5-minute walk to the Port Victoria foreshore and jetty, or a short drive to the nearby boat ramp, Reel 'Em Inn is a great accommodation option for those coming to fish at Port Victoria.
With 2 bedrooms – queen, trio bunk – Reel 'Em Inn sleeps up to 5 people. Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels, bathmats & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
There is one bathroom at the holiday accommodation with a bath, walk-in shower, vanity & toilet.
The shack has a combined lounge, dining and kitchen area with air-conditioning in the lounge room.
Reel 'Em Inn has a television (with USB & HDMI ports) in the lounge room, DVD player, DVDs, video player & board games for guests to enjoy during their Port Victoria holiday.
The kitchen is compact but well equipped with a gas stove, microwave, Espressotoria coffee machine, medium fridge/freezer and small appliances including kettle & toaster.
The laundry facilities are located within the bathroom, with a front load washing machine & clothes airer, and in the yard is a foldup clothesline.
Guests can enjoy the large undercover entertaining area with outdoor kitchen facilities, and lounge & dining seating, plus a hooded gas barbecue. There is also a fire pit, and guests will need to bring wood to use and check fire regulations.
Reel 'Em Inn has a large fenced yard, and pets are welcome inside by prior arrangement with Country Getaways. Just let the Country Getaways staff know when making a booking if you would like to bring a pet with you for your stay.
At the rear of the house is café seating under the veranda, overlooking the yard with garden plantings and lemon tree.
For those wanting to fish in the Spencer Gulf waters, there are fish cleaning facilities and boat parking in the the secure yard; or if not bringing your own boat, there are fishing charter options available in Port Victoria.
There is off-street parking behind the secure gate for 2 cars and a boat at Reel 'Em Inn.
The main street, Port Victoria jetty, foreshore kiosk, hotel, supermarket, Gills Fisheries and maritime museum all within easy walking distance for the shack; or head north to Maitland for more shopping options.
Bedroom & Bathroom Configuration
- 1 Queen bed
- 1 Trio Bunk bed
- 2 bedrooms – queen; trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top)
- Sleeps 5
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels, bathmats and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, vanity & toilet
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in lounge room
- Pedestal fan
- Master bedroom has television
- Television with USB & HDMI ports in lounge room
- DVD player
- Video player
- Board games
- Compact well equipped kitchen with gas stove, microwave, coffee machine (guests need to bring Espressotoria pods or purchase locally), & medium fridge with freezer on top
- Small kitchen appliances including kettle & toaster
- Front load washing machine
- Clothes airer
- Foldup clothesline in yard
- Fenced yard
- Large undercover entertaining area
- Dining & lounge seating
- Outdoor kitchen facilities in entertaining area
- Hooded gas barbecue
- Fire pit (guests need to bring their own wood & observe fire regulations)
- Seating under rear veranda
- Fish cleaning sink
- Off-street parking for up to 2 cars & a boat behind fence
- No garage access for guests
- 5 minutes' walk to Port Victoria foreshore
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet) - inside pets accepted
Tariff Seasons & Rates for Reel 'Em Inn
|Low||1 May - 31 October.||$110|
|High||1 November - 30 April;
plus all long weekends, special events in the vicinity & Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
|Peak||Easter, and Christmas/New Year;
26 December - 31 January.
Costing calculation: Rate x Number of nights + Cleaning Fee + administration fee = Total Price (displayed above). All rates are quoted per night in AUD.
Bonds & Fees
|Refundable Security Bond *||Payable before access details are provided (for online bookings, this is paid at the time of booking)||$300|
|Refundable pet bond||$100|