Set on the cliffs at Black Point with direct beach access, Four Seasons is a small self-contained holiday house with 180 degrees views of the bay.
Sleeping up to 7 people, Four Seasons has a small master bedroom with a queen bed, and in the living area is a trio bunk & bunk. Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
Four Seasons has one bathroom with a shower (no bath), and a separate toilet.
The master bedroom & living area has reverse cycle split system air-conditioning; and the sea breeze will keep the house cool in summer.
The lounge room has lounge seating with a large television, Foxtel channels, CD player & board games for guests to enjoy during their stay.
There is a fully equipped kitchen with a large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric stove, microwave and coffee machine (guests need to bring Nespresso-compatible pods with them).
Outside, the large deck across the front of the holiday house is where the most time will be spent, with 180-degree beach & seaviews; perfect for watching the sunrise and the dolphins cruising the bay. The deck has everything you need for a relaxing night by the beach, with an outdoor dining setting, and a hooded gas barbecue for cooking up a seafood feast.
There is direct beach access from Four Seasons with around 15 steps from the deck to the white sandy beach; and on your return there’s an outdoor shower for washing off the sand and saltwater.
There is plenty of room for parking at with off-street parking for up to 4 cars, and room for a boat. The Black Point boat ramp is located within a few minutes’ drive, making it the ideal choice for a fishing getaway.
Four Seasons is one of the classic holiday shacks of Black Point, which typically began as 1 or 2 rooms, and were added to as needed or as a family grew.
It’s the perfect beachfront accommodation for a family holiday to Yorke Peninsula, and within an easy drive to attractions right across the region.
Book a coastal holiday in this beachfront holiday house for a nostalgic visit to Black Point, with direct beach access right at your front door and uninterrupted views of the bay.
- 2 bedrooms - Queen; Trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top) & bunk in the living area
- Sleeps 7
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Bathroom with shower (no bath)
- Separate toilet
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in bedroom & living area
- Large television
- Foxtel channels
- CD player
- Board games
- Fully equipped kitchen with large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric stove & microwave
- Coffee pod machine (guests need to bring Nespresso-compatible pods)
- Top load washing machine
- Large front deck with 180 degree views
- Hooded gas barbecue
- Outdoor shower
- Unfenced yard
- Off-street parking for up to 4 cars with room for a boat
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet) - outside pets accepted