Parking spaces: 2
Book a Winter Special - stay 3 nights for the price of 2!
Hurtles is situated on the southern edge of the coast at Port Broughton.
The property features three bedrooms - queen with ensuite, queen; retreat - trio (double on bottom with single on top) plus bunk bed.
Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
There are two bathrooms (no bath) with separate toilet. The property has a television with DVD, reverse cycle air conditioning (split) + evaporative system and a well equipped kitchen. Weber Q barbecue, front load washing machine and outdoor seating/dining provided.
There is a shaded pergola at rear and deck at front. This property is within walking distance to a white sandy beach across the main road and 10 minutes' walk to the Port Broughton main street. Hurtles is pet friendly and has great off street parking with a secure yard and room for boats and cars.
You can relax on the front deck and watch the sea and boats. Pets by arrangement only; small dogs only
Double Bunk: 1
- 3 bedroom - queen with ensuite, queen; retreat - trio (double on bottom with single on top) + bunk
- Sleeps 9
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- 2 bathrooms (no bath) with separate toilet
- Television with DVD player
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning + evaporative air conditioning systems
- Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Weber Q barbecue
- Outdoor seating/dining provided
- Shaded pergola at rear, deck at front
- Front load washing machine
- 3rd bedroom located in separate retreat with air-conditioning, but no bathroom facilities
- Secure yard
- Off street parking with room for cars and boats
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet); small dogs only
DVD player: Yes
Ensuite bathroom: Yes
Group stays (10+ guests): No
Pet friendly: Yes
Washing Machine: Yes
Administration fee: $25.00
Cleaning fee: $60.00
Refundable pet bond: $100.00
Refundable Security Bond (refer terms & conditions for applicable bonds/periods): $250.00
|Low||1 May - 31 October.|
|High||1 November - 30 April;
plus all long weekends, special events in the vicinity & Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
|Peak||Easter, and Christmas/New Year;
26 December - 31 January.
Rate x Number of nights + Cleaning Fee + $25 administration fee = Total Price
All rates are quoted per night in AUD.
- A refundable security bond may be payable for a property; a bond may also be required in lieu of credit card details for security prior to obtaining key details.
- At a pet friendly property, a minimum $100 refundable pet bond is to be paid (refer to Terms & Conditions).
- If an online booking has been made & Country Getaways has been advised that you are bringing a dog, you authorise that the $100 refundable pet bond is processed to the card used for the booking transaction.
Long Weekends, SA Schoolies & Peak Season Bonds
For any bookings on long weekends, SA schoolies & peak season; a $250 refundable security bond is to be paid by credit card prior to obtaining key access details (not applicable when a property bond is already in place).
Please note for any reservations where a debit card is used as a form of payment, a $250 refundable security bond must be paid.
Refundable bonds are only to be processed to a credit card.
Refer to specific property details for security or pet bond details.
The property cleaner will advise the bond status following your departure, and your bond less any debits, will be refunded within 14 business days of your date of departure via the method paid.
About Port Broughton
Port Broughton is ideally located in the northern Yorke Peninsula and is a popular starting point for a range of holiday adventures.
With its close proximity to the Copper Coast towns of Moonta Bay, Kadina and Wallaroo, and nearby southern Flinders Ranges, and Clare Valley wineries within easy driving distance, Port Broughton is a great destination for your next Yorke Peninsula stay.
The waters off the town are popular for fishing, with a long T-shaped jetty and excellent boat launching facilities. It's also a popular sailing spot, and has its own sailing club. The 9-hole golf course with year-round watered greens is popular with golfers both local & visiting.
Dining choices are plentiful in Port Broughton with 2 hotels, a club and several cafes and eateries in the town, popular Palate 2 Palate restaurant.
As you would expect crabs, oysters and King George whiting taste as if they were straight off the boat – why not stop off at Grandax to purchase local crab meat and other seafood.
Port Broughton also has a chemist, supermarket, newsagency and bakery.
Nearby Fisherman Bay is just a short drive to the north of Port Broughton. This area is aptly named and a popular fishing and holiday spot.
Port Broughton is located approximately 2 hours from Adelaide.