Parking spaces: 3
Located just 5 minutes from Moonta’s northern beaches, Moonta Ways is a 2-storey holiday house, sleeping up to 8 guests.
Moonta Ways has 3 upstairs bedrooms – queen, queen, bunk bed plus a bunk bed in the lounge room. Quilts & pillows are provided for all beds, and guests can bring their own linen or hire through the Country Getaways office.
There are 2 bathrooms (1 upstairs & 1 downstairs), each with a shower and toilet; plus the downstairs bathroom has a bath.
Moonta Ways has spilt system reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs & downstairs, as well as ceiling fans in the bedrooms.
Great for families, Moonta Ways has 2 lounge rooms (upstairs & downstairs), each having a television with USB connectivity & a DVD player. There is also an xBox 360 Console (bring your own games), board games & a selection of toys. A high chair, portacot & stairgate is available for guests.
The kitchen is fully equipped with microwave, electric stove & fridge/freezer, plus a separate drinks fridge located in the laundry.
There is outdoor seating on the upstairs balcony, perfect for watching one of the famous Moonta Bay sunsets; or you can relax downstairs on the deck undercover.
Moonta Ways is a pet-friendly holiday house, so bring your family pet with you. Moonta Ways is perfect for the visiting fisherman with plenty of off-street parking for cars & a boat, and a fish cleaning area at the rear of the house.
Double Bunk: 2
- 3 bedrooms - queen, queen, bunk plus bunk bed in upstairs lounge room
- Sleeps 8
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Upstairs bathroom with shower & toilet
- Downstairs bathroom with shower, bath & toilet
- Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning upstairs & downstairs
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, electric stove, fridge/freezer
- Drinks fridge located in laundry
- 2 lounge areas, 1 upstairs & 1 downstairs
- Lounge rooms each have a television with USB port & DVD player
- Child friendly dining with mini table & chairs
- High chair
- xBox 360 console, bring your own games
- Board games
- Top load washing machine
- Flat top barbecue
- Fish cleaning area
- Off-street parking for cars & boat
- Unfenced yard
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet)
DVD player: Yes
Ensuite bathroom: No
Group stays (10+ guests): No
Pet friendly: Yes
Washing Machine: Yes
Administration fee: $25.00
Cleaning fee: $65.00
Refundable pet bond: $100.00
Refundable Security Bond (refer terms & conditions for applicable bonds/periods): $250.00
|Low||1 May - 31 October.|
|High||1 November - 30 April;
plus all long weekends, special events in the vicinity & Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
|Peak||Easter, and Christmas/New Year;
26 December - 31 January.
Rate x Number of nights + Cleaning Fee + $25 administration fee = Total Price
All rates are quoted per night in AUD.
- A refundable security bond may be payable for a property; a bond may also be required in lieu of credit card details for security prior to obtaining key details.
- At a pet friendly property, a minimum $100 refundable pet bond is to be paid (refer to Terms & Conditions).
- If an online booking has been made & Country Getaways has been advised that you are bringing a dog, you authorise that the $100 refundable pet bond is processed to the card used for the booking transaction.
Long Weekends, SA Schoolies & Peak Season Bonds
For any bookings on long weekends, SA schoolies & peak season; a $250 refundable security bond is to be paid by credit card prior to obtaining key access details (not applicable when a property bond is already in place).
Please note for any reservations where a debit card is used as a form of payment, a $250 refundable security bond must be paid.
Refundable bonds are only to be processed to a credit card.
Refer to specific property details for security or pet bond details.
The property cleaner will advise the bond status following your departure, and your bond less any debits, will be refunded within 14 business days of your date of departure via the method paid.
About Moonta Bay
Moonta Bay is located on the coast near Moonta & Port Hughes and is surrounded by white sandy coves and beaches with clear blue waters. Country Getaways has a number of accommodation places available throughout the township, varying from basis to luxury.
Choose from beachfront, close to beach or a few minutes walk away. There are restaurants and cafes; and nearby Moonta has a large supermarket, antiques stores and a variety of retail shops.
There is something for everyone here.
Moonta Bay is approximately a 1½ hour drive from Adelaide.