Parking spaces: 2
Book a Winter Special - stay 3 nights for the price of 2!
If it is peace and tranquility you are after Just Beachy is sure to please.
Just Beachy is on the northern edge of Port Victoria. This 3 bedroom self contained holiday house can sleep up to 7 guests.
Only a 10 minute walk to the kiosk and Port Victoria beach. Relax on the back deck and watch the native bird life or watch the children play on the large lawn area.
Bring your dog who would love to run around the spacious back yard. Plenty of off street secure parking with room for a boat and car.
- 3 bedrooms - Queen, Double, Trio Bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top)
- Sleeps 7
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Spilt reverse cycle air conditioning in the lounge area
- Ceiling fan in the Queen room
- Television with DVD player and USB port in lounge area
- Well equipped kitchen with; microwave, kettle, toaster, wok, frypan, fridge with small freezer
- 10 minute walk to the beach
- Off street parking behind fence
- Secure rear yard
- Hooded barbecue
- Outdoor seating
- Large grass area at rear of property
- Front load washing machine
- Pets by arrangement only – outside only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet)
DVD player: Yes
Ensuite bathroom: No
Group stays (10+ guests): No
Pet friendly: Yes
Washing Machine: Yes
Administration fee: $25.00
Refundable pet bond: $100.00
Cleaning fee: $60.00
Refundable Security Bond (refer terms & conditions for applicable bonds/periods): $250.00
|Low||1 May - 31 October.|
|High||1 November - 30 April;
plus all long weekends, special events in the vicinity & Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
|Peak||Easter, and Christmas/New Year;
26 December - 31 January.
Rate x Number of nights + Cleaning Fee + $25 administration fee = Total Price
All rates are quoted per night in AUD.
- A refundable security bond may be payable for a property; a bond may also be required in lieu of credit card details for security prior to obtaining key details.
- At a pet friendly property, a minimum $100 refundable pet bond is to be paid (refer to Terms & Conditions).
- If an online booking has been made & Country Getaways has been advised that you are bringing a dog, you authorise that the $100 refundable pet bond is processed to the card used for the booking transaction.
Long Weekends, SA Schoolies & Peak Season Bonds
For any bookings on long weekends, SA schoolies & peak season; a $250 refundable security bond is to be paid by credit card prior to obtaining key access details (not applicable when a property bond is already in place).
Please note for any reservations where a debit card is used as a form of payment, a $250 refundable security bond must be paid.
Refundable bonds are only to be processed to a credit card.
Refer to specific property details for security or pet bond details.
The property cleaner will advise the bond status following your departure, and your bond less any debits, will be refunded within 14 business days of your date of departure via the method paid.
About Port Victoria
Port Victoria is located on the western coastline of Yorke Peninsula and has a wealth of maritime heritage for history lovers.
Anyone with a love for the sea and its history must visit Port Victoria, which is known as the last of the windjammer ports. The small Port Victoria Maritime Museum at the start of the jetty showcases the town's history and maritime heritage and is well worth a visit.
Today Port Victoria is a paradise for fishers and divers alike. The Port Victoria Jetty is long and popular with swimmers and fishers.
The Wardang Island Maritime Heritage Trail offers 8 shipwrecks surrounding the nearby waters off Wardang Island. You can explore these and the underwater diving trail is very popular with divers. If you’re not a diver, there are 6 land-based interpretative signs.
The popular Port Victoria Geology Trail goes from south of the jetty for 4km to Rifle Butts Beach. Pick up a brochure for this trail from the local shop. There are also foreshore walking trails, stretching both north and south from the jetty.
Port Victoria has a hotel, takeaway and general store. Nearby Maitland is just 10 minutes drive to the north for all other needs including hardware store, chemist and bakery.
For something completely different you can experience 40,000 years of aboriginal dreaming, culture and heritage by joining a tour with Aboriginal Cultural Tours - Adjahdura Land, Yorke Peninsula. This award-winning tour operator has tours of nearby Point Pearce and its Aboriginal lands. It also takes tour groups to Innes National Park at the foot of Yorke Peninsula.
Port Victoria is located approximately 2 hours from Adelaide.