Number 99B at Black Point is an absolute beachfront executive duplex property with 180 degree views of the bay.
The house is ideal for families or groups of friends as it has three bedrooms and sleeps up to eight. Pillows and quilts are provided; you just need to bring linen, sheets and towels.
Number 99A has one bathroom with a shower (no bath), and two toilets. The lounge area has a television with DVD, and all bedrooms have ceiling fans.
The kitchen is well equipped with a microwave, dishwasher, and medium size refrigerator with freezer and also a drinks fridge.
The open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area has a reverse cycle air conditioner. The shaded outdoor area has a large hooded barbecue, and there is a fish cleaning sink at the rear.
The large rear year provides plenty of off-street parking for cars and boats.
Please note pets are not permitted at Number 99B and a two night minimum applies. Number 99B can be booked together with Number 99A, providing sleeping for up to 16 guests when booked together.
- Three bedrooms – Queen, Queen, 2 x Bunk
- Sleeps 8
- Pillows and quilts provided. BYO linen (sheets and towels)
- 1 bathroom with shower (no bath) - 2 toilets
- TV and DVD
- All bedrooms have ceiling fans
- Well equipped kitchen with microwave and dishwasher
- Medium size fridge in the kitchen with freezer on top
- Additional drinks fridge supplied
- Combined kitchen / lounge / dining with RC split air conditioner
- Large BBQ with hood
- Shaded outdoor dining area at front and rear
- Plenty of off street parking with room for a boat
- Fish cleaning sink at the rear
- Top load washing machine supplied
- Sorry, pets not permitted