Parking spaces: 2
Polly’s Shack is located only one street back from the beach and playground at Fisherman Bay. Polly’s Shack is eclectically furnished and well equipped for everything you would need for a comfortable stay. One of the few properties in the Port Broughton area which includes all bedding and linen. Perfect for tradies and families. Fisherman Bay boasts a good boat ramp and reliable fishing. Polly’s Shack has off street parking with room for boat and car. Polly’s Shack is a 3 bedroom property that sleeps up to 7 guests. All bedding and linen is provided. 2 TV’s with DVD player. Small but well equipped kitchen with electric stove, microwave, Dolce Gusto Coffee Pod Machine (BYO pods) and fridge/freezer. Polly’s Shack has two outdoor dining areas. Pets by arrangement ($100 refundable dog bond applies).
Double Bunk: 1
- 3 bedrooms (Queen, Queen, Bunk + Single Bed)
- Sleeps 7
- Quilts and pillows provided
- All linen provided
- 1 bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- RC split system in lounge room and 3rd bedroom
- 2 TV’s 1 with DVD player – lounge room and main bedroom
- CD player and radio
- Well equipped kitchen with electric stove, microwave, Dolce Gusto coffee pod machine (BYO pods), fridge freezer
- Twin tub washing machine
- Flat top BBQ with gas
- Fish cleaning sink
- Small secure yard
- Off street parking with room for boat and car
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet)
DVD player: No
Ensuite bathroom: No
Group stays (10+ guests): No
Pet friendly: Yes
Washing Machine: Yes
Administration fee: $25.00
Refundable pet bond: $100.00
Refundable Security Bond (refer terms & conditions for applicable bonds/periods): $250.00
|Low||1 May - 31 October.|
|High||1 November - 30 April;
plus all long weekends, special events in the vicinity & Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
|Peak||Easter, and Christmas/New Year;
26 December - 31 January.
Rate x Number of nights + Cleaning Fee + $25 administration fee = Total Price
All rates are quoted per night in AUD.
- A refundable security bond may be payable for a property; a bond may also be required in lieu of credit card details for security prior to obtaining key details.
- At a pet friendly property, a minimum $100 refundable pet bond is to be paid (refer to Terms & Conditions).
- If an online booking has been made & Country Getaways has been advised that you are bringing a dog, you authorise that the $100 refundable pet bond is processed to the card used for the booking transaction.
Long Weekends, SA Schoolies & Peak Season Bonds
For any bookings on long weekends, SA schoolies & peak season; a $250 refundable security bond is to be paid by credit card prior to obtaining key access details (not applicable when a property bond is already in place).
Please note for any reservations where a debit card is used as a form of payment, a $250 refundable security bond must be paid.
Refundable bonds are only to be processed to a credit card.
Refer to specific property details for security or pet bond details.
The property cleaner will advise the bond status following your departure, and your bond less any debits, will be refunded within 14 business days of your date of departure via the method paid.
About Fisherman Bay
Fisherman Bay is just a short 5 kilometre drive to the north of Port Broughton.
It is an aptly named location, with traditional shacks throughout the small township. Fisherman Bay has views to Shag Island & Spencer Gulf, and to the Southern Flinders Ranges.
Fisherman Bay has a beach for swimming & other activities, boat ramp & playground.
Nearby Port Broughton has dining options including 2 hotels, a club and several cafes and eateries in the town, popular Palate 2 Palate restaurant.
Port Broughton also has a chemist, supermarket, newsagency and bakery.
It is a popular fishing and holiday spot and many of the roads have fish-related names including Garfish, Whiting, Snook, Trout, Mullet & Snapper
Fisherman Bay is located approximately 2 hours from Adelaide.