Clydesdale Cottage Bed & Breakfast
Maitland’s Clydesdale Cottage Bed & Breakfast is perfect for a couple or corporate traveler, with linen and breakfast provisions & free WiFi for guests.
The self contained cottage has all the comforts when holidaying away from home, everything is close at hand. It is located in the Main Street of Maitland, just a short stroll to local shopping and places of interest. It overlooks the golf course which surrounds the town.
The building that houses Clydesdale Cottage Bed and Breakfast was built in 1908, and was originally used as the town's council chambers. It has been lovingly restored as a bed and breakfast holiday rental by the Maitland Progress Association and all profits from the bed and breakfast are spent on town upgrades.
Located centrally, this property is within easy drive of Yorke Peninsula’s attractions and is just a short drive to the coastal towns of Ardrossan, Port Victoria, Balgowan and Moonta. In the main street of Maitland, Clydesdale Cottage is within walking distance to the shops, hotels and golf course.
- 1 bedroom – Queen + sofa bed in the lounge
- Sleeps 4
- All Bedding is supplied
- Provisions left for continental breakfast
- Split system heating / cooling
- Large stylish open living area with flat screen plasma TV and DVD
- TV in bedroom
- Free WiFi available for guest use
- Disability facilities in the bathroom and a ramp to enter the property
- Fully equipped kitchen with Microwave and hotplates
- Ample parking at the rear of the cottage
- Front load washing machine supplied in the bathroom
- Sorry, pets not permitted