Sun On The Stubble
Parking spaces: 3
Located on the northern edge of the Maitland township, Sun On The Stubble overlooks green crops in winter and stubble over the summer months.
Sun On The Stubble has 2 bedrooms with a queen bed in each room, and can sleep up to 4 people. All bedding (quilts & pillows), linen (sheets & pillowcases), towels & tea towels are provided for guests for their stay.
There is one bathroom with a shower and bath, and a separate toilet.
The lounge room at Sun On The Stubble has reverse cycle split system air-conditioning, and pedestal fans are provided in both bedrooms.
There is comfortable lounge seating, a television with USB port, CD player & radio and a fully furnished dining room.
Sun On The Stubble has a well equipped kitchen with electric stove, microwave, fridge/freezer and appliances including sandwich press, rice cooker & Nespresso coffee machine.
Outside, there is a large unfenced yard with an outdoor seating & dining area on the front verandah, the perfect spot for enjoying the views over the farmland across the road.
Sun On The Stubble has plenty of off-street parking with room for up to 3 cars & room for a boat in the yard; and 1 car can be parked in the secure garage or it can be used for storage. The yard has space for those with trailers or trucks, making it a good option for tradies working on Yorke Peninsula.
This accommodation is ideal for students undertaking a work placement on Yorke Peninsula or workers contracted for a locum or relief position. Sun On The Stubble is located within easy walking distance to the Maitland main street, The Village Eldercare retirement complex, and the Maitland Hospital.
For those on a budget, whether needing a short or long stay, Sun On The Stubble has everything you will need for your time there; being fully equipped, having excellent parking & vehicle access, and with on-site laundry facilities.
Maitland is located centrally on Yorke Peninsula, with easy access to the coast on either side of the peninsula, both within 20 minutes’ drive; and Moonta, Port Victoria & Ardrossan are just a 20 minute drive away.
Students and workers are encouraged to enquire about long term rates prior to making a booking.
- 2 bedrooms – queen, queen
- Sleeps 4
- Quilts and pillows provided
- Sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels included
- Bathroom has bath & shower
- Separate toilet
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in lounge room
- Pedestal fans in bedrooms
- Television with USB port in lounge room
- CD player
- Fully equipped kitchen & dining room with electric stove, microwave & fridge/freezer
- Kitchen appliances including sandwich press, rice cooker & coffee machine (guests need to bring Nespresso-compatible pods or purchase locally)
- Front load washing machine
- Ironing board
- Flat top gas barbecue
- Outdoor seating & dining area on front verandah
- Secure garage for storage or parking for 1 car
- Off-street parking on either side of the house or at the rear
- Room for up to 3 vehicles off-street including a boat, truck or trailers
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet)
DVD player: No
Ensuite bathroom: No
Group stays (10+ guests): No
Pet friendly: Yes
Washing Machine: Yes
Refundable pet bond: $100.00
Cleaning fee: $65.00
Administration fee: $25.00
Refundable Security Bond (refer terms & conditions for applicable bonds/periods): $250.00
|Low||1 May - 31 October.|
|High||1 November - 30 April;
plus all long weekends, special events in the vicinity & Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
|Peak||Easter, and Christmas/New Year;
26 December - 31 January.
Rate x Number of nights + Cleaning Fee + $25 administration fee = Total Price
All rates are quoted per night in AUD.
- A refundable security bond may be payable for a property; a bond may also be required in lieu of credit card details for security prior to obtaining key details.
- At a pet friendly property, a minimum $100 refundable pet bond is to be paid (refer to Terms & Conditions).
- If an online booking has been made & Country Getaways has been advised that you are bringing a dog, you authorise that the $100 refundable pet bond is processed to the card used for the booking transaction.
Long Weekends, SA Schoolies & Peak Season Bonds
For any bookings on long weekends, SA schoolies & peak season; a $250 refundable security bond is to be paid by credit card prior to obtaining key access details (not applicable when a property bond is already in place).
Please note for any reservations where a debit card is used as a form of payment, a $250 refundable security bond must be paid.
Refundable bonds are only to be processed to a credit card.
Refer to specific property details for security or pet bond details.
The property cleaner will advise the bond status following your departure, and your bond less any debits, will be refunded within 14 business days of your date of departure via the method paid.
Maitland is a small town located in the central of Yorke Peninsula, and is nestled amongst farmland and the Yorke Valley hills.
The layout of the township was designed based on the Adelaide city, with a golf course and parklands surrounding the town square.
Maitland offers shopping facilities at a supermarket, chemist, hardware store, bakery, butcher and variety stores; and has two hotels, a golf course, hospital and two schools.
With the town's location so central, it makes it a great base to visit the popular beaches and fishing areas in the middle of the Yorke Peninsula.
Maitland is located 2 hours from Adelaide.