Sun On The Stubble
Located on the northern edge of the Maitland township, Sun On The Stubble overlooks green crops in winter and stubble over the summer months.
Sun On The Stubble has 2 bedrooms with a queen bed in each room, and can sleep up to 4 people. All bedding (quilts & pillows), linen (sheets & pillowcases), towels & tea towels are provided for guests for their stay.
There is one bathroom with a shower and bath, and a separate toilet.
The lounge room at Sun On The Stubble has reverse cycle split system air-conditioning, and pedestal fans are provided in both bedrooms.
There is comfortable lounge seating, a television with USB port, CD player & radio and a fully furnished dining room.
Sun On The Stubble has a well equipped kitchen with electric stove, microwave, fridge/freezer and appliances including sandwich press, rice cooker & Nespresso coffee machine.
Outside, there is a large unfenced yard with an outdoor seating & dining area on the front verandah, the perfect spot for enjoying the views over the farmland across the road.
Sun On The Stubble has plenty of off-street parking with room for up to 3 cars & room for a boat in the yard; and 1 car can be parked in the secure garage or it can be used for storage. The yard has space for those with trailers or trucks, making it a good option for tradies working on Yorke Peninsula.
This accommodation is ideal for students undertaking a work placement on Yorke Peninsula or workers contracted for a locum or relief position. Sun On The Stubble is located within easy walking distance to the Maitland main street, The Village Eldercare retirement complex, and the Maitland Hospital.
For those on a budget, whether needing a short or long stay, Sun On The Stubble has everything you will need for your time there; being fully equipped, having excellent parking & vehicle access, and with on-site laundry facilities.
Maitland is located centrally on Yorke Peninsula, with easy access to the coast on either side of the peninsula, both within 20 minutes’ drive; and Moonta, Port Victoria & Ardrossan are just a 20 minute drive away.
Students and workers are encouraged to enquire about long term rates prior to making a booking.
- 2 bedrooms – queen, queen
- Sleeps 4
- Quilts and pillows provided
- Sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels included
- Bathroom has bath & shower
- Separate toilet
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in lounge room
- Pedestal fans in bedrooms
- Television with USB port in lounge room
- CD player
- Fully equipped kitchen & dining room with electric stove, microwave & fridge/freezer
- Kitchen appliances including sandwich press, rice cooker & coffee machine (guests need to bring Nespresso-compatible pods or purchase locally)
- Front load washing machine
- Ironing board
- Flat top gas barbecue
- Outdoor seating & dining area on front verandah
- Secure garage for storage or parking for 1 car
- Off-street parking on either side of the house or at the rear
- Room for up to 3 vehicles off-street including a boat, truck or trailers
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet)