The Provincial Bed & Breakfast
Book a Winter Special - stay 3 nights for the price of 2!
If you are looking holiday accommodation with a difference, The Provincial Bed and Breakfast at Minlaton is sure to exceed all your expectations.
The Provincial Bed & Breakfast, located in Minlaton's main street, is a stylish cosy self contained holiday rental house carefully furnished in a French provincial style. Be prepared to be impressed!
The Provincial is within easy walking distance to the local shops and eateries and across the road from the retirement village. Continental breakfast provisions are included in the nightly accommodation rate.
This bed & breakfast accommodation has all you need for that business trip, romantic getaway or special occasion and Minlaton is located within a 15 minute drive to the picturesque seaside towns of Stansbury, Port Vincent and Port Rickaby.
Why not bring the boat and experience some of the best fishing in South Australia? A 15 minute drive to either side of the coast.
This Minlaton accommodation has 3 bedrooms (queen, queen , 2 single beds) and sleeps 6 in comfort. Quality bed linen and bath towels provided and Continental breakfast provisions included.
Cook your own meals or prepare your breakfast with the provisions provided in the fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and coffee pod machine. The lounge has reverse cycle split system air conditioning has a large television and DVD player.
Relax on the rear deck with ramp for easy access to house or on the front veranda overlooking fragrant cottage gardens and main street. Front load washing machine and clothes dryer provided.
- 3 bedrooms - queen, queen , 2 single beds
- Sleeps 6
- Quality bed linen and bath towels provided
- Infant portacot (BYO all bedding)
- Bathroom, with large shower
- Continental breakfast provisions included
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and coffee pod machine
- Dining/lounge room
- Large television and DVD player
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Heating in bedrooms
- Rear deck with outdoor setting under the pepper tree
- Off-street parking for multiple vehicles
- Outdoor deck with rear ramp for easy access to house
- Washing machine & clothes dryer
- Fragrant cottage gardens
- Sorry, pets not permitted
- Government rates apply, ask at time of booking