Catalina Cottage is a budget holiday house located only 350 metres to the Moonta Bay beach & Simms Cove.
Catalina Cottage has 3 bedrooms with a queen, queen, bunk bed & single, and can sleep up to 7 people. Quilts, blankets and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
The bathroom at Catalina Cottage has a shower only, with the toilet located outside, approximately 4 metres from the house.
Catalina Cottage has reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in the living area, and ceiling fans in all rooms.
The kitchen at Catalina Cottage is small but well equipped with everything you need for your stay. It has an electric stove, microwave and large fridge/freezer. There is a coffee plunger, but guests will need to bring their own ground coffee beans or purchase locally.
In the lounge is a television with built-in DVD player, CD player, turntable with LP records, radio and board games.
The laundry is combined with the bathroom, and includes a front load washing machine.
Outside, the yard is large with a shaded lawned area surrounding the holiday house for kids to enjoy. There is also an undercover dining area with a hooded gas barbecue.
Moonta Bay is a great spot for catching Blue Swimmer Crabs, and at Catalina Cottage crab nets and rakes are supplied for guests to try catching their seafood feast at the nearby beach.
Catalina Cottage has off-street parking for up to 3 cars with room for a boat.
The beach & Moonta Bay jetty is just a short walk away, and the Splash Town water park is nearby.
- 3 bedrooms – queen, queen, bunk + single (NOTE: Bunk beds and single bed are narrow beds)
- Sleeps 7
- Quilts, blankets and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways
- Bathroom with shower
- Toilet (located outside, approximately 4 metres from house)
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in living area
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Lounge with television & DVD player
- Board games
- CD player
- Turntable with LP records
- Small but well-equipped kitchen with electric stove and microwave
- Large fridge with freezer on top
- Coffee plunger (guests need to bring their own ground beans)
- Front load washing machine (in combined laundry/bathroom)
- Hooded Weber gas barbecue
- Undercover outdoor eating and dining area
- Crab nets and rakes located in tool shed
- Large yard with shaded lawned area
- Off-street parking for up to 3 cars with room for a boat
- Guests has no access to garage
- Sorry, pets not permitted