Clancy and Bill's
Just a short walk to the Moonta Bay northern beach, Clancy and Bill’s is a self-contained holiday house with plenty of room for a family holiday together.
Sleeping up to 10 people, Clancy and Bill’s has 3 bedrooms in the main house plus a studio bedroom in the unit at the rear of the house. The main house has 2 queen bedrooms and 2 singles, and the unit has a queen and bunk. Quilts, blankets and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
Within the main house there is a bathroom with shower (no bath) and a separate toilet; and the unit has a bathroom with shower & toilet.
The house has reverse cycle air-conditioning and a ceiling fan in the lounge room, plus gas heating. There are several pedestal fans within the house.
The combined lounge & dining area has plenty of seating, large television with USB port, DVD player, CD player, radio and board games.
Clancy and Bill’s has a well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, gas stove, microwave, fridge with freezer on top, coffee plunger (bring your own ground coffee) and rain water.
The unit at the rear of the main house is fully self-contained with a studio bedroom (queen and bunk) with reverse cycle air-conditioning and bathroom – great for older children or extra family members wanting their own space. It has a kitchenette with microwave, sink and bar fridge; plus, television with USB port & DVD player.
The laundry at Clancy and Bill’s has a front load washing machine and clothes dryer.
Clancy and Bill’s has a great games room in the back yard, equipped with everything you’ll need including bar, drinks fridge, bikes, and dart board. There is also games equipment including beach games, table tennis and beach cricket.
There is undercover parking for one vehicle behind a roller door, plus off-street parking in the driveway for up to 3 cars with room for a boat.
Great fishing spots can be found off Moonta Bay & Port Hughes, with the Moonta Bay jetty nearby and the Port Hughes boat ramp just a short distance away. Fishers are catered for at Clancy and Bill’s with a fish cleaning area by the shed, bait fridge in the games room, and a flat plate barbecue for cooking up the catch.
Clancy and Bill’s is a pet friendly holiday house with a secure yard, so bring your furry friend with you on your next holiday; just let the Country Getaways staff know when booking that you will be bringing a pet.
- 4 bedrooms – Queen, Queen, 2 single (in main house); Queen & bunk (in unit)
- Sleeps 10
- Quilts, blankets and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Main bathroom in house with shower (no bath)
- Separate toilet
- Shower & toilet in unit
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in house lounge room & unit
- Gas heater
- Ceiling fan in lounge
- Pedestal fans
- Television with USB port & DVD player in house & unit
- CD player
- Board games
- Main kitchen is well-equipped with dishwasher, gas stove, microwave & fridge with freezer on top
- Coffee plunger (bring your own ground coffee)
- Rain water
- Unit has a kitchenette with microwave & bar fridge
- Front load washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Games room with bar, bait fridge and drinks fridge
- Table tennis, beach games, bike & dart board
- Secure yard
- Flat plate gas barbecue
- Outdoor seating stored in games room
- Fish cleaning area by games room
- Undercover parking for 1 vehicle behind roller door
- Off-street parking in driveway for up to 3 vehicles with room for a boat
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet)