Maritime Views is a 2-storey holiday house, located just a short 5 minute walk to the Moonta Bay beach, jetty, water park and cafes.
Sleeping up to 9 people, there are 3 bedrooms – upstairs are queen, queen; and downstairs a 3rd bedroom with a bunk bed, single & queen. Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
The bathroom is upstairs with a bath, shower and toilet, and downstairs is a separate toilet.
There is reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in the main lounge room and upstairs queen bedrooms, and all rooms have ceiling fans. The downstairs bedrooms also has heating if needed.
The main lounge room has a television with USB port, DVD player and some DVD’s; along with a CD player, radio and Bluetooth speaker. A stairgate and portacot are provided for those traveling with younger children.
Maritime Views has a fully equipped kitchen with a gas stove, microwave and large fridge/freezer.
At the rear of the house and overlooking the secure back yard is an enclosed rumpus room adjacent to the pergola, with reverse cycle air-conditioning and a television with USB port.
There is a sheltered outdoor dining area, with plenty of outdoor seating and a hooded gas barbecue.
Maritime Views has a secure rear yard with a lawned area, making it great for kids to run around. Or bring your pet with you to this pet friendly holiday house – just let the Country Getaways staff know when booking.
There are plenty of off-street parking choices, with garage parking available, parking at the rear of the house or in the driveway for up to 2 vehicles.
Ideal for fishers, Maritime Views has good off-street parking with room for a boat. It’s also a short drive to the Moonta Bay jetty or just a little further to the south is the Port Hughes boat ramp.
A great accommodation option for larger family needing a spacious holiday house, Maritime Views is within an easy walking distance – around 5 minutes – to the beach and free Splash Town water park.
- 3 bedrooms - queen, queen (upstairs); bunk bed & single & queen (downstairs)
- Sleeps 9
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Main bathroom upstairs with bath, shower & toilet
- Separate toilet downstairs
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in main lounge room & rumpus room
- Upstairs queen bedroom has reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
- Heating in downstairs bedroom
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Main lounge room has television with USB port
- DVD player
- Some DVD’s provided for guest use
- CD player
- Bluetooth speaker
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, microwave and large fridge/freezer
- Rumpus room at rear of house (off pergola) has television with USB port
- Top load washing machine
- Sheltered outdoor dining area
- Hooded gas barbecue
- Secure rear yard with 4 foot fence
- Lawned area
- Off-street parking for up to 3 vehicles at rear or in driveway
- Garage parking available
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet)