Sun n' Sand
Just a short distance from the Moonta Bay beach, Sun n’ Sand is a spacious holiday house with a large rear yard and plenty of off-street parking.
Sun n’ Sand has 3 bedrooms – queen, queen, trio bunk & bunk– and can sleep up to 9 people. Quilts, blankets and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
The master queen bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with shower and toilet; plus a main family bathroom with a shower and separate bath; there is also a separate toilet.
There is also a television and DVD player in the master bedroom, and all three bedrooms have ceiling fans.
The open plan lounge, kitchen, dining area at Sun n’ Sand is large and spacious, with reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in the lounge. There is a television, CD player and radio in the main lounge plus an additional lounge with a television & DVD player.
The kitchen it well-equipped with an electric stove, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. There are another 2 fridge/freezers located in the garage rumpus room.
A great feature at Sun n’ Sand is the pool table in the garage rumpus room adjoining the house.
At the rear of the house is a sheltered outdoor dining area overlooking the yard. The large rear yard is secure for children and has a lawned area for outdoor activities and games.
Beach access is via a public walkway located at the end of Percy Street, approximately 350 metres from Sun n’ Sand.
There is plenty of off-street parking with room for up to 4 vehicles in a long driveway, and in front of the house.
This holiday accommodation caters for those visiting the region to fish, with boat parking behind the fence and a fish cleaning sink in the rear yard, plus a crab cooking pot for use on the barbecue.
Its location makes it close to both the Moonta Bay & Port Hughes jetties, and is just a short drive away from the Port Hughes boat ramp.
Sun n’ Sand is around a 3-minute walk to the Moonta Bay beach, and just short walk from the Moonta Bay jetty and Splash Town water park.
- 3 bedrooms - Queen, Queen, Trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top) & bunk
- Sleeps 9
- Quilts, blankets and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Ensuite bathroom with shower & toilet
- Main bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Separate toilet
- Television & DVD player in master bedroom
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Large open plan lounge, kitchen, dining area
- Spacious kitchen with electric stove, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in lounge
- CD player
- Additional lounge room has television & DVD player
- Pool table
- Additional fridge/freezers in garage rumpus room
- Top load washing machine
- Flat plate gas barbecue
- Crab cooking pot
- 3 minutes’ walk to the Moonta Bay beach
- Secure & fenced rear yard
- Fish cleaning sink
- Off-street parking for up to 4 cars
- Boat parking behind fence
- Guests have no access to garage
- Sorry, pets not permitted