With views across Spencer Gulf, JJ's Shack is a single level holiday house at Port Broughton within walking distance of the golf course, township, beach and boat ramp.
JJ's Shack has 3 bedrooms – queen, king, 2x trio bunk; sleeping up to 10 people (maximum 6 adults, top bunks only suitable for children). Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels, bathmats & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
The holiday house has one bathroom with a bath, walk-in shower, vanity & toilet.
JJ's Shack has air-conditioning in the lounge room and dining area, with ceiling fans in all 3 bedrooms and the living area.
The lounge room has sofa seating and a large television (with Foxtel access), with direct access to the spacious deck with outdoor entertaining area and seaviews.
The holiday house has a well-equipped kitchen with an electric stovetop & oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, and large fridge with freezer on top.
The air-conditioned sunroom is a great retreat for kids and adults, with sofa seating and bean bags, plus a wall-mounted television and board games for guests to enjoy during their stay.
JJ's Shack has good laundry facilities with a front load washing machine, clothes dryer, and a pull-up clothesline in the rear yard.
Outside, the rear deck offers a large undercover entertaining area with outdoor seating and dining options, plus a herb garden for guests to use for cooking. JJ's Shack has a spit roaster (guests will need to bring coals to use) and Weber Q hooded gas barbecue. There is also a fire pit, and guests will need to bring wood to use and check fire regulations.
There is off-street parking for up to 3 cars, with room for a boat; but guests do not have access to the garage for parking or storage.
For those who enjoy a round of golf, bring your clubs on your Yorke Peninsula holiday and head to the Port Broughton Golf Club located across the road from the holiday house. The course is open year-round and welcomes visitors.
The Port Broughton beach is an easy 5-minute walk away from the accommodation, with the main street a 10-minute walk (or short drive) to the supermarket, hotel & dining options, bakery, cafes and shops.
Bedroom & Bathroom Configuration
- 1 King bed
- 1 Queen bed
- 2 Trio Bunk beds
- 3 bedrooms – queen, king, 2 x trio bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top)
- Sleeps 10 (maximum 6 adults, top bunks only suitable for children)
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels, bathmats and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, vanity & toilet
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in lounge room
- Dining area has reverse cycle split-system air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Living area has ceiling fan
- Large television (with USB port) in lounge room
- Well equipped kitchen with electric stovetop & oven, microwave, and large fridge with freezer on top
- Nespresso coffee machine (guest will need to bring compatible pods or can purchase locally)
- Sunroom has sofa seating & bean bags
- Wall-mounted television
- Board games
- Front load washing machine
- Pull-up clothesline in rear yard
- Undercover entertaining area
- Outdoor seating & dining
- Weber Q hooded gas barbecue
- Spit roaster (guests need to bring coals to use)
- Herb garden
- Fire pit (guests need to bring their own wood & observe fire regulations)
- Fenced yard with 4-foot fence
- Off-street parking for up to 3 cars, with room for a boat
- No guest access to garage
- 5 minutes' walk to beach
- Sorry, pets not permitted
Tariff Seasons & Rates for JJ's Shack
|Low||1 May - 31 October.||$220|
|High||1 November - 30 April;
plus all long weekends, special events in the vicinity & Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
|Peak||Easter, and Christmas/New Year;
26 December - 31 January.
Costing calculation: Rate x Number of nights + Cleaning Fee + administration fee = Total Price (displayed above). All rates are quoted per night in AUD.
Bonds & Fees
|Refundable Security Bond *||Refundable Security Bond (refer terms & conditions for applicable bonds/periods)||$300|
|Refundable pet bond||$100|