Located within The Dunes development at Port Hughes, Whitecaps is a double-storey holiday house with sea views.
With 4 bedrooms – upstairs are 2 bedrooms with a queen, and bunk bed; and downstairs another 2 bedrooms each with a double bed – Whitecaps can comfortably sleep 8 guests. Quilts, blankets and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
Whitecaps has 2 bathrooms – an ensuite bathroom off the upstairs queen bedroom with a shower & toilet; and downstairs is the main bathroom with a shower, bath & toilet. There is also a 3rd separate toilet located upstairs.
There is reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout the two-level holiday accommodation, with a spacious open plan dining, lounge & kitchen area upstairs.
The upstairs lounge room has a large television and DVD player, with board games and DVD’s supplied for guests to enjoy during their stay.
The balcony adjoining the upstairs lounge room has outdoor seating and offers sea views across to Port Hughes’s South Beach, with the beach located just a short 5-minute walk away.
The kitchen at Whitecaps is well equipped with a microwave, dishwasher, gas stove, rain water and large fridge with freezer at the bottom. There is a coffee pod machine, and guest will need to bring or buy Nespresso compatible capsules to use.
A laundry is available for guests staying at Whitecaps, with a top load washing machine, iron and ironing board; and just outside is a folding clothesline.
At the rear of the house is an undercover dining area, with dining table and outdoor seating, and a hooded gas barbecue.
Whitecaps has a double car garage which is suitable for 2 small cars, and there is off-street parking in the driveway for another 2 vehicles.
Just a short walk away is The Deck Bar & Café located within The Dunes, and the Port Hughes Tavern & General Store is around a 10-minute walk or a short drive.
At the heart of The Dunes is the Greg Norman designed golf course, where you can play 9 or 18 holes across lush green fairways. There’s no need to bring your golf clubs on your next holiday to Port Hughes, at the CopperClub shop you can hire clubs, buggy or a motorised golf cart.
- 4 bedrooms - queen, bunk bed (upstairs); double, double (downstairs)
- Sleeps 8
- Quilts, blankets and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Main bathroom with shower, bath & toilet
- Ensuite bathroom with shower & toilet adjoining upstairs queen bedroom
- Separate toilet upstairs
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Spacious upstairs open plan dining, lounge & kitchen with balcony
- Sea views from balcony
- Stair gate at top of stairs
- Large television in lounge room
- DVD player
- Board games
- Well-equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and gas stove
- Fridge with freezer at the bottom
- Coffee pod machine (bring your own Nespresso compatible capsules)
- Rain water
- Top load washing machine
- Ironing board
- Undercover outdoor dining area
- Hooded gas barbecue
- Undercover parking in garage for 2 small cars
- Off-street parking in driveway for 2 vehicles
- Secure rear yard
- Sorry, pets not permitted