Located at Port Victoria, Shorelines is a 2-storey holiday house with seaviews over the golf course & boat ramp.
Shorelines can sleep up to 12 people across its 4 bedrooms – upstairs is a Queen, Bunk & Single, Single; and downstairs a Queen, Trio (double on the bottom, single on the top) & single sofa bed. Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office. There is also a portacot for those travelling with younger children.
There are 2 bathroom at Shorelines; the main 3-way bathroom upstairs has a shower, bath & separate toilet; and the second bathroom downstairs with a shower & toilet.
Shorelines has reverse cycle air-conditioning upstairs and downstairs, with air-conditioning units in the upstairs master queen bedroom & living area, and downstairs in the queen bedroom & rumpus room.
The upstairs living area comprises the kitchen, lounge & dining rooms with direct balcony access to enjoy the seaview across the gulf.
In the lounge room is a corner lounge with a large television with USB port, DVD player, DVD’s & Foxtel television channels available.
The kitchen is well-equipped with a microwave, dishwasher, filtered water, large 2-door fridge/freezer, slow cooker & coffee machine. There is an additional fridge/freezer located downstairs.
Downstairs, the rumpus room is the 4th bedroom with a trio bunk and single sofa bed; plus television with USB port, DVD player, Wii console, toys & books, 8-ball table & X-Box console. The family will love this entertainment room and kids retreat, perfect for rainy days.
Suitable for any length of stay, Shorelines has laundry facilities for guests with a top load washing machine and clothes dryer.
On the balcony is an outdoor dining area & seating, and a Weber Q hooded barbecue; and a flat plate barbecue is located downstairs.
Outside, the yard is secure and fenced, with a small lawned area in the rear yard; and there is off-street parking for up to 3 vehicles.
For those coming to fish in Port Victoria’s waters, the boat ramp is only a short drive away and visible from the balcony. Fishers area catered for at Shorelines with a sheltered fish cleaning area and off-street boat parking.
Shorelines has uninterrupted views of Spencer Gulf, looking out over the golf course and across the boat ramp from the balcony.
The Walk The Yorke trail also goes along the coastline of Port Victoria, where you can cycle or walk a small section of the 500km trail.
Heading to the south from Shorelines following Edwardes Terrace, Rifle Butts Beach and then further along Second Beach are well worth a visit on your holiday to Port Victoria.
Just a short 5 minutes’ drive away or around a 20 minute walk is the Port Victoria main street, kiosk, hotel, museum & jetty.
- 4 bedrooms - Queen, Bunk & Single, Single (upstairs); Queen, Trio (double on the bottom, single on the top) & single sofa bed (downstairs)
- Sleeps 12
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Upstairs bathroom has shower & bath; separate toilet
- Bathroom downstairs with shower & toilet
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in upstairs queen bedroom & living area, downstairs in queen bedroom & rumpus room
- Spacious upstairs open plan living area comprising lounge, kitchen & dining area with balcony access
- Large television with USB port & DVD player
- Foxtel television channels
- Stair gate
- High chair
- Well equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, filtered water & large 2-door fridge/freezer
- Kitchen appliances include slow cooker & coffee machine (guests need to bring Espressotoria pods or purchase locally)
- Additional 2-door fridge/freezer & tuckerbox freezer downstairs
- Downstairs rumpus room (with trio bunk & single sofa bed)
- Television with USB port
- DVD player
- Wii games console & some games
- Children’s toys & books
- 8-ball table
- X-Box console with games
- Top load washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Outdoor dining area on balcony with seaviews
- Weber Q hooded barbecue on balcony
- Flat plate gas barbecue downstairs
- Sheltered fish cleaning area
- Secure fenced yard
- Small lawned are in rear yard
- No garage access for guests
- Off-street parking for up to 3 vehicles with room for a boat
- Sorry, pets not permitted